41 | Jade

(??) TRACK LIST

(??) TRACK LIST

Conscious

About Time*

In My Bag

Do It Right

Intruded

Innocent

We**

Twisted Fantasy

Hey Sucka*

Hypnotized

Mmm Mmm

               Written on the whiteboard in blue marker for Emily, Elena, and me to see was the track list for my upcoming album. I have been working nonstop in Miami and certain days in L.A. to perfect the sound that I finally get to do for the first time ever in my career.

               With hard work and dedication my album was nearly complete quicker than we all guessed. This was a album I was excited for and ready to push out, and promote.

               "About Time and Hey Sucka are the only songs I need to finish with background vocals," I said.

               "What about We?" Emily questioned.

               "I want that one my second single." I stated.

               Both women agreed; Emily drawing a circle around it with the red marker. "On another note," Elena said. "BET let us know which award you'll be presenting."

               "Yeah? Which one?"

               "Best International Act."

               I deadpanned, shifting my attention her way. "The main category that Cairo's always in? Are you fucking kidding me?"

               "Yeah, we're still talking that over with them."

               I frowned. "The hell is there to talk about, seriously? I just confessed to the world about the abuse he put me through and had a restraining order on him. Yet, they still want me to present an award to him after all of that because we all know he's gonna win."