What the hell.

a flash of light and Izuku woke up.

Izuku woke up from the flash of light. His brain had to start up and he noticed he wasn't surrounded by all might staring at him from all directions. He wasn't in his room he was somewhere strange, someone he has never been before.

 He wasn't in his room he was somewhere strange, someone he has never been before

''Where am I what happened. Villians.'' Izuku thought as he jumped up into a fighting stance ready to fight a multitude of villains if needed. He looked around and saw his friends and family. '' Mom,'' Izuku said as he ran up to her and made sure she was safe in case of anything.

Izuku looked around to see who was with them. Izuku noticed everyone from 1A as well as the students of 1b. He also saw Shinso, Mei, and the Big Three He also noticed the UA staff. He also noticed his mother and the parents of Kacchan. He also saw some pro heroes. He noticed Mirko, Ryukyu, The Wild Wild Pussycats, Miss Joke, MT lady, Endeavor, Kamui woods,  Death arms, Hawks, and Fat gum. He also saw the Todoroki family. last but not least were Kota and Eri who the second they saw Izuku they rushed over to him.

'' Hello everyone.'' A voice said alerting everyone. The pro heroes took point ready to fight and protect. '' Dont worry I mean you no harm.'' everyone looked at the voice that just spoke. What everyone saw was confusing for sure. They saw a white featureless figure standing there.

 They saw a white featureless figure standing there

'' Who are you.'' Endeavor ordered as he stood ready to attack. '' Who am I? One name you might have for me is the World, or you might call me the Universe, or perhaps God, or perhaps the Truth. I am All, and I am One.'' FUCK THAT YOU NONE EXISTING BITCH.'' Bakugo screamed as he tried jumping to attack Truth only for a multitude of black hands from the floor holding Bakugo in place.

'' Please stay calm. I wish not to fight, merely to show you all something.''' Truth said as he released the black arms from Bakugo '' If you all continue thinking those aggressive thoughts I will remove your quirks for your time here.'' Truth showed his power as he did as he said by removing the quirks of everyone for around 10 seconds.

'' What do you want to show us then,'' Nezu spoke from on top of Vlad King's shoulder. '' I wish to show you the Multiverse.'' The smarter people among the watchers got shocked at the now discovered Multiverse.

'' So it exists. There is a multiverse.'' Correct young Yaoyorozu. But it's not as you believe it to be. The Multiverse surrounds a single soul that is the Anker point. One soul that is in all the universes.''

Many wanted to believe that they were the Anker point except Izuku. He believed it might have been all Might. The years of Bakugo and his previous school's extreme amounts of bullying killing his self-esteem but the year he has already spend at UA surrounded by true friends did him some help.

'' Of course, it's fucking me for I am by far the greatest,'' Bakugo announced with Izuku scoffing within his own mind. '' You do come in some Universes yet you are not the focus. The focus is your one and only Izuku Midoriya.'' Truth spoke shocking everyone.

Midoriya/Midori/Deku/Deku-kun/Izuku/Young Midoriya/Problem Child/ Papa/Dad!'' Everyone yelled. Most already knew about Eri and Kota seeing Izuku as a father. ''You're saying that mean green over here is the main focus of everything. '' Setsuna said as she used her quirk to remove her arm and place it over Izuku's shoulders

'' Correct we are going to watch Izuku Midoriya. I will say some of these Verses could be very scary. I will make sure none of the children watch those but if you also wish to not view those do tell me. Now please sit down and relax. If you wish to eat something think of it and it will happen, If you need to use the toilet the rooms to the side are for that.'' Truth spoke with Mitsuki silencing her son and everyone taking a seat. The girls sat together on one of the beds. People assumed Aizawa was going to take one of the beds but he went for the chair. All the pro's sitting on the chair. some now with food. Mitsuki, Masaru, and Inko sat next to each other with Bakugo sitting in front of his parents all Might sat next to Inko.

Izuku first wanted to sit on a chair but at the request of Eri and Kota, he went on a bed. The rest of the classes mixed and matched for a spot with most of them choosing a chair over the bed.

...... Searching for Multiverse.........

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Multiverse found.

Demon slayer.

Give request here. This first Multiverse request was done by Connor171. Hope you enjoy it. Also, don't know when I will update.