Rimuru Izuku part 2

Everyone was just waiting as Truth was searching for a new world to watch. They just sat waiting for the next Universe. Izuku just sat happily being hugged by all his ladies, Some people were talking with each other. Inko was enjoying the conversation she was having with David, All Might, Mitsuki, and Masaru. 

Fuyumi was telling Moe everything they had seen, This along with their memories they already painted a great picture for Moe who was really getting a mind melt, Her boss Endeavor, Who was a little harse and rude was apparently a child abusive, wife abusing, quirkist fucker, Then she had Bakugo, Much like her boss, He was rude, Loud, But then again he was good looking and fit, So while Moe always had the most eyes for Izuku, Bakugo didnt look like a bad second choice, BUT after finding out that fucker was a bullying, Quirkist fucker that needed to get his ass beat, He shot down the list fast.

And Izuku just jumped up which see he was already number one in her eyes meant that the number two just couldn't catch up anymore. While that was going on Mina, Toru, and Setsuna were talking with Nana mainly over what she missed in her time of being dead. Which wasn't extremely long, But there was some to be told, Mainly about clothing styles aswell as talking about some TV shows and movies that Nana might enjoy.

'' Found one, and it's one of my favorite stories, It Izuku with slime quirk, where he can go to a different world within his mind,'' OH this one.'' Eri cheered as she lifted up her slime plushy happily.'' Yes, that is correct. We are picking up right where he left off. Izuku just saved All Might from his injury with all the heroes within the room.'' Truth said as he gave a snap which started the show

 '' What happened All Might.'' Nezu said as he started checking out All Might along with Recovery Girl, First thing they did was lift his shirt up and to their absolute shock there was no wound anymore.'' What the hell did you do, Is that even All Might.'' Aizawa said as he grabbed a hold of his combat knife with Izuku raising his finger.'' Hey, dont start pulling out knives, If you really want to fight we can do it outside, But dont want to ruin my mom's stuff.'' Izuku said in his slime form as Shion was holding onto him.

'' Aizawa is going to get his head busted in isn't he,'' Dabi said with a smirk as Aizawa glared at him shortly before shrugging.'' Most likely.'' He said tiredly as he took a sip from his 47th pot of Coffee all while still just looking tired, Which in Izuku's mind just had to be part of his quirk, Some part of his quirk must make him look tired or make him tired, Like how Mina is pink and has horns while her quirk is acid, That had to be the only way.

'' Dont act Aizawa, It is me, I shall explain everything, But please there is no need to hurt these fine and kind people.'' All Might really didnt want to hurt them, and by them, he fully meant the heroes, if even half of the stories Beminaru and the others told about Izuku were True, Izuku was a scary slime.'' Well, I do have something to tell, that could be taken wrongly.'' Everyone looked at Izuku.'' That All for One fellow you have hate for, Is my dad.'' WHAT.'' Nezu said as he and the teachers started looking around in a panic.

'' So when all might said he didnt want to hurt them, He really meant he didnt want the heroes to become crippled because they thought they could fight Izuku,'' Nana said already laughing along with Emi, Her laughing only grew louder and louder as she saw the panicked faces of all the heroes after finding out AFO was Izuku's dad.

'' He isn't here, He hasn't been here for 8 years now, But I do have a request for All Might When you do find him, Can I just fight him, That way I dont lose my dad, and you dont die.'' Boy, you really think we would allow a random child to fight a villain overlord.'' I dont like the tone you are using against Rimuru-sama, Choice your next words wisely.'' Shion said as she stared at Aizawa. Izuku just jumped off in between the heroes and his family with All Might also standing in the middle.'' We aren't going to fight in here, If you really want to, we can go to UA and have a spar there.'' Izuku said.