Sukuna Izuku part 2

'' I wonder how bad Toya is getting yelled at.'' Fuyumi said with a smile as like the idea of one of her brothers would get yelled at and finally understand what they did wrong.'' I hope a lot, I mean he was a villain.'' Shoto said glad he wasn't the one being yelled at.'' Well, mom did have a slipper with her so who knows, maybe She is like Mamadoriya.'' Oh sweety every mom has that ability,'' Mitsuki said with a chuckle as Truth looked offended.'' You really ignoring me.''

Rumi spoke up.'' Yeah, You ignore us from time to time, So fair game.'' Truth nodded.'' Fair enough, But what about it, Wanna see more of AFO Izuku.'' Sure, But could we watch something more fun first.'' Yeah with some action.'' Truth agreed before trying to find out something that fitted within those criteria. While was doing that, Izuku stoop up again, as he went to do some push-ups, With Nana dropping down next to him.'' Let's do a race.'' Bakugo, Kirishima, and Tetsutetsu dropped down right away aswell, with Rumi joining along with Mirio, and even All Might and AFO seeing they were restored back to health.

They began doing push-ups, each one keeping up with the other, Counting together, Going down and up in rhythm with the others that didnt join in counting.'' Common, This should be easy for you right.'' Nana said as he went to lean on only one arm. Aiming it toward everyone else, With Everyone joining her.'' This is nothing.'' Rumi went out and flexed a little. She did a one-handed push-up before pushing herself up more, she smacked her arm she used to do a push-up against her other shoulder before quickly catching herself.

The others followed but some weren't able to do so as they had never done it before, So Monoma and Kirishima fell.'' Izuku smirked.'' How about this.'' Izuku went back to two arms, Before going for a handstand aswell, Before then leaning onto one arm and pushing himself up, for a one-handed handstand push-up. This was out of nearly everyone's league, as All Might and AFO didnt have the balance and rolled thru before being able to do a handstand, Rumi had the same problem as she used too much force in her legs, Bakugo was able to do a handstand but much like Tetsutetsu, he had lost his balance, Leaving only Nana, Mirio and Izuku.

'' I will one-up you.'' Mirio went down again on one arm before pushing himself up and as he tried catching himself he slipped and went face-first into the ground, making the others laugh aswell as making himself laugh loudly.'' Oh, I can do that easy.'' Nana said but she pushed too much on her palm putting her force more toward her back, making her fall forward onto her butt.'' Dammit.'' She cursed as Ochaco and Eri began cheering for Izuku, Inko and Mitsuki quickly joined with Kota.  Izuku shortly after was being cheered on by nearly everyone. He threw himself up and landed hard on his arm, moving his legs in a scared panic he just barely caught his balance saving himself from faceplanting like Mirio. The cheers erupted like crazy as Izuku placed his other arm back on the floor, Before putting OFA at 10% into them and throwing himself higher, This time landing on his feet. Into applause as he took and joking bow.

Right as they went to sit down again They wanted to talk about quirks but Truth snapped Toya and Rei back, With Rei putting her slipper back and Toya with slight tears in his eyes while rubbing the back of his head and sniffling. Natsuo wanted to laugh but he knew if he did, He was going to get a smacking himself so he just stayed quiet while making eyes at Toya silently laughing at him something Toya could feel but could do nothing about. But Truth came in again, I found one. It's the second part of Izuku with a demon quirk called Sukuna within himself.'' Oh, I remember that one, It was the one where he removed his shirt right.'' Komori said making Setsuna chuckle.'' Of course, you would remember just that.''

'' Yeah, His quirk hates dudes, and is super strong, the last time we watched him, We saw him pull the arm off from a villain that knocked out death arm with a single punch aswell as destroy the ball throw record and pressing Bakugo's head into the floor.'' Oh yeah, Cuntki Baka bitch or something right.'' Mitsuki laughed at the fun nickname as Truth nodded.'' Jup with that knowledge let's watch part two.'' Truth snapped his fingers starting the show