Sonic Izuku

As Truth looked for something to watch the group went on having fun,'' I got a strong feeling, that Mamadoriya isn't allowed to be a hero because that would be too strong, Like who could go against the purest form of a woman on this earth.'' Setsuna said pointing at her. Inko however shook her head.'' That isn't the case, I just didnt want to be one, I prefer spending time with my child and hopefully soon my army of grandbabies.'' Inko said with a giggle as she thought back to the big chapter and all the fun they had.

But Truth was able to wipe away a drop of sweat from his forehead as he was thankful that secret was kept hidden away, Her kindness alone would melt away the evilest of evils, But thankfully others spoke up.'' I feel Aoyama buys eatable glitter and glitter deodorant, so everything is sparkly, like his food, sweat, and even poop.'' Kaminari called out with Aoyama gasping.''comment osez-vous faire un tel commentaire sur mon moi brillant'' Uhm what.'' Aoyama just gave a look and laughed. Kaminari looked at everyone for an explanation but nobody gave it, Just to mess with him.

Even if they liked messing with Kaminari, They did share that feeling about Aoyama, He was far, far too shiny, '' I have this feeling that Tokoyami sleeps with a nightlight, There is no other way, Otherways, Darkshadow would go crazy.'' Mina said with Tokoyami looking away.'' I dwell in the darkness of the night, My source of illumination is the moon, My home is the shadows that normal men fear,'' He is lying, he totally does, Its this cute little duck lmhmhmh'' Dark Shadow was silenced by Tokoyami grabbing his beak closed.'' You heard nothing.'' Tokoyami said as everyone began laughing

'' Even if that is totally funny and worth going into detail for, How about we watch a quirk world first.'' Oh a short one I guess'' Sato took from Truth's wording but Truth laughed and shook his head.'' No, In this world, Izuku has a speed quirk,'' Nejire jumped up questions already rushing out her mouth.'' HOW FAST, HOW STRONG, WHAT CAN HE DO.'' Truth muted her real quickly'' If you just give me a second, I can explain. '' She with a pout did sit down as Truth unmuted her.

'' Izuku here has a speed quirk that also slightly altered his body, He is far stronger and more durable because of his speed.'' Uhm how fast, is he.'' Ida asked with Truth laughing.'' He is able to grab water, turn it into a ball and throw said water at a target before the water can react,  He could run across your universe, all planets seen and unseen while we are talking right now, So yeah he is fast, He is also really strong and durable, But then again when you're able to run faster than light you kinda have to be.'' Truth said with everyone getting excited to watch it, so with a snap it began.

 Izuku walked into the UA entrance exam,, With a smile on his face he took his time, walking right into the area, Present Mic began explaining the whole ordeal, with Izuku standing up and raising his hand for a question.'' Uhm Whats up listener?'' Present Mic asked a little confused.'' About the robots, Will all robots are released at once, Or will they be released in waves.'' Uhm, why.'' Well to know, if I can just destroy them all at once and then rest at the top, while the rest can still get points, Or I will have to let some other robots live for the rest.''

'' Holy fuck, Can someone be even cockier, Yo do I have to let robots run free.'' Sero asked with Truth laughing.'' Oh yeah, There are more cocky worlds than this one, We might see one of them shortly if the words line up correctly,'' This got mostly favorable responses from the group, as it would be pretty funny to see

Katsuki that sad next to Izuku groaned, Any other extra would have gotten their ass kicked saying shit like that near him, But Izuku could do it, Him and his fast fucking quirk. But Katsuki wasnt the only one, But he was the only one that kept that anger inside.'' WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.'' YOU SHOULD SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP WEAKLING.'' I WILL KICK YOUR ASS BEFORE YOU EVEN SEE A GOD DAMN ROBOT YOU COCKY FUCK.'' Izuku just smiled as he heard the yells.