Meeting other Izuku's

'' Eh quick question.'' Sure what's up truth.'' How about we let Izuku meet other Izuku's.'' Wait you can do that.'' Bubble girl asked not knowing what all Truth is capable of except of course teleporting them.'' Yeah, God remember I can do whatever I want, But what do you think, It could be from some of the universes we have already watched, maybe Izuku could learn something from them.'' Truth asked with everyone thinking about it for a little bit

'' So Izuku could learn something all of them, Like he could learn how to for example better use AFO by asking AFO Izuku right.'' Yes, that is correct Pony, I doubt he could really learn a lot from them in one talk but perhaps he would improve a little. so are we all agreeing that we are doing this one next.'' Truth asked with everyone agreeing in their way.'' Cool then let's start and with A snap.

  Izuku got transported into a very nice looking room, He was alone with Truth,'' Now take a seat Izuku, I will bring the first one here, You will talk to them One on one, You can share what you know to them, Some won't have OFA so dont try and say something about that, For the rest anything you know about their world, anything you want to help them with can be said.'' Truth said as he snapped his fingers and teleported away as an Izuku took his spot,

'' I wonder who he will speak,'' Kaminari asked, '' I wouldn't mind him talking to that super cook you know, Make him share some recipes with himself and thus giving us access to god tier food.'' Setsuna said licking her lips as she thought about her snack making snacks for her.'' Oh maybe that Izuku with the suitcase and the glowing light so he can share some of his babies with me.'' Mei said nearly vibrating at the thought of making new super babies.

 '' Hi,'' OG Izuku said to the new Izuku that looked alot like a normal Izuku,'' Hi, Uhm was that dude a god, or is this just weird stuff done by Toga and LOV.'' This new Izuku asked with Izuku nodding,'' Jup its really a god, He calls himself Truth, To make you believe I could tell you some stuff, But I would need to know about your quirk.'' Sure it's not like If your villains you could do anything about it, I am unkillable,''

''It's kind of weird seeing Izuku talk with himself.'' Yeah thankfully we can see who our Izuku is by the clothing he wears,'' Ochaco first said with Melissa adding on, then Momo spoke.'' Unkillable was the one where we received a trauma correct.'' Jup that is the one.'' Truth said as he teleported himself back and forth

 '' Oh that's you, cool, Uhm so on your first day at UA you had Nemuri on your arm and when you entered the class Kachan blew up your head as a joke, After him, Kaminari was next to kill you.'' What the heck, How do you know that.'' What did Truth tell you?'' Not much he just teleported me somewhere and said I needed to talk with someone.'' That does sound like truth, Well the deal is this, I and my Universe are sitting around watching other universes like yourself.'' So what you have seen my entire life or something.'' He sounded worried.

'' I would also not want people to look at my entire life, I have done some shit that I don't ever want coming out,'' Rin said with mostly everyone nodding, everyone had a secret that should never see the light of day.

 '' No we saw you get executed by some dude on the street only to put him to the ground and then going to eat at Aunty, Then you getting exploded by kacchan, and you fighting Shigaraki at the USJ, That was when it stopped.'' Oh, So you're going to watch more cause if you saw that and liked it the Sports festival was a sight to behold, It was the first one that had to be censored and a watcher's warning and there was Mirio before me.'' He said with a laugh.

'' Oh now I want to know how fucking gruesome it's going to get,'' Kamakiri said, ''Well if we go by the same matchups, I doubt that Hitoshi's fight would change much, His fight against Todoroki would turn in his favor as he lost because of his many broken limbs, Then he would go against Ida who again would not be able to get gruesome, but then His fight against Bakugo would be the worse,''  Mirio said thinking about who fought who.