Swordsman Izuku

'' Now that everyone has calmed down a little let's start watching the universe,'' Truth said with the group beginning to say suggestions of what they wanted to see. Some of the guesses had already been made while some went for a different style on one.

Momo suggested Izuku being send back or forward in time where humanity has been removed and he and some group of friends have to survive and create a new home for himself and his friends with only their smarts. ( Possibility for DR, Stone. I haven't watched the anime at all, But it does sound like a fun possibility.) This was seen as a fun possibility for them to watch.

Shino( Mandalay) said perhaps it's one of the universes Truth is a god in. The one where Izuku had the ability to use everyone's quirks. She really wanted to know what he could do when he had the ability of that many quirks. She fully knew he was the number one hero but she wanted to know how his life would be with that much power.

Yu still wanted to see Izuku with her quirk. She however had a rather interesting way to explain it which did receive a lot of backing from the ladies. '' Izuku with the ability to grow bigger at his own will. Breaking out of his clothing standing tall in all his naked glory.'' This got some of the ladies to drool a little while the guys were not happy about having to watch a naked Izuku fight.

'' While all those might be interesting your all wrong for once. I suggested at least Kaminari suggest it he has been suggesting the entire time.'' Truth said with Kaminari become visibly excited and even began vibrating in his chair.'' No way, really.'' He asked with Truth nodding. He jumped up. '' Hell yes, Swordman Deku lets go.'' He said as he did a slash without a sword.

As Kaminari calmed down a little the others still got excited as it sounded cool. It did get them to wonder what it would be. Would Izuku be different or would he be the same but with a sword. They didn't have much time to keep wondering as Truth snapped his fingers and the show began.

 We see Izuku get his letter from UA. His mother smiling at him as she took place on his bed. He had passed the entrance exam but barely. He made it in UA class 1A with him taking 20th place. Izuku could have taken the top spot without any trouble. But he didnt wants to be a hero, He wanted to fight the strong. So he went to UA where the strong went.

'' So Izuku doesn't want to be a hero but he wanted to just be strong? Why.'' Mellissa asked Truth who spoke.'' Well because of Bakugo. Izuku here doesn't have a quirk and thus Bakugo bullied him. Izuku instead of taking it he started training. And during the bullying, he was seen as a weakling so by fighting the strongest and being seen as the strongest that would never be a possibility.'' Admirable  reasons Young Midoriya.'' All Might said

 The entire exam was a piece of cake for Izuku. The written part was nothing more than child play as Izuku would have aced it without problem but he went for a score of 80% to not stand out too much. The fight against the robots for Izuku wasn't even a warm-up.

'' Damn, I was working my ass off during that exam, and it's not even a workout for him, I had sweat everywhere at the end,'' Kirishima said with a laugh as he remembered how tired he was at the end of the day. the second he entered his house he fell face-first down only for his mother to come running and seeing him sleeping.

 In the eyes of most Izuku was a weakling without a quirk. Cause that was what he was. He had no quirk, No special power to give him the edge in a fight. He did have the fighting spirit and the will to never give up. So Izuku trained, Day in Day out. He kept training until he dropped to the floor in a puddle of his own sweat.

'' WHAT A MANLY STORY,'' Tetsutetsu called out slamming his fist together as he got pumped up. '' I know right bro. Seeing Mibrodiya giving it his all always makes me want to work out.'' Kirishima said. '' Dude you always want to work out.'' Sero said with Kirishima responding.'' Cause that is manly.'' Well, we could take a break after this and have you all work out a little bit. This got them excited and happily took the opportunity