Master Chief Izuku

'' So Izuku got some more fun quirk ideas for us?'' Nejire asked smiling with Izuku nodding, He began to look in his notebook for something interesting.'' Uhm well, I might have something for Tsuyu, But it's more of something interesting. Can you explain your quirk?'' Sure Kero.'' Tsuyu said with her head turned to the side before explaining it.'' I can do anything a frog can, Like stretching my tongue, Cling to walls, Camouflage myself, and Spit my stomach out to clean it.'' I see,'' Izuku said as he travel to his 15th notebook page 73 in a second.

'' Well if that is the case, You should have the ability to for example sense earthquakes. Most animals have already been found out to be able to sense earthquakes beforehand, But frogs have been able to sense it at least 5 days beforehand. Which would be impeccable in rescue missions. But you might also be able to get a super hearing.'' What Like me?'' Kyoka asked with Izuku shaking his head.

'' No there is a frog species called Odorrana tormota That are able to tune their hearing much like how we switch channels on a radio. Which if this would work, You would become the top heroin rescue, Being able to not only sense earthquakes before they happened, aswell as being able to listen to certain frequencies, Being able to even in chaos hear the soft voices in need of help.'' Oh wow, So I would be a great rescue hero Kero?'' She asked with Izuku nodding, An extremely good one, Those were only some of the frogs I found, There could be other amazing abilities.''

Izuku then looked at Shoto.'' Uhm this might be far off, But I believe you could upgrade your power,'' Oh and what would that mean?'' Shoto asked with Izuku rubbing his head a little.'' I believe you could use your quirk from both sides, But you have set a mental block of sorts on Your ice and fire, To keep them separated from each other, '' This got Shoto to think back to his doctor visit, He couldn't remember what the doctor told him that day, Not word for word at least.''

Endeavor spoke.'' he might be correct, The doctor only said that you had ice and fire powers, At first, it came out from one side, So it could hold some Truth.'' He said in a quiet tone just feeling more failure for his dealings against his children. '' S-so I did this, I am holding myself back.'' Dont worry young Todoroki, How about you just have some talks with Hound dog when we get back, In order to try and find a solution for it.'' Nezu said with a smile. He summoned a piece of paper himself, Where he wrote down that he needed to research frogs aswell as give each of the students their quirk a run over, To find something.

'' Two down again and a new universe to watch.'' Truth popped up with a kind smile.'' What is this one about now?'' Nana said with Truth scratching his cheek.'' So a quick heads up, You all will hate AFO a lot more after this one, But the rest is much more interesting to see first hand, So should we get started?'' Truth asked with everyone agreeing. AFO shook his head a little at the fact everyone was going to hate him more, He just hoped they would try to assault him. Truth just snapped his fingers and the show started.

 We see a small room with Shinso. He was talking to himself while he was writing down everything inside of a notebook.'' My name is Hitoshi Shinso, I am known as the Hero-in-training Trojan. Around 6 months ago, The war started out, All Against AFO. Today many are already injured and unable to fight. The first battle was a hard one, We lost many friends. And in the end, Mirio the Successor of All Might lost against AFO, And he was forced to retreat, Now each time we are healed, We try and fight again, But we are forced into UA, Nowhere else for us to go, And I write this, Because if we lose, When the villains Push into UA and kill us, I want everyone that reads this too to know, We have tried, All Might apparently has called for Backup, But that was a month ago and we haven't heard anything yet, We can just assume they left us to die.'' Shinso spoke as he wrote down.

'' Oh, that name is sick.'' Setsuna said her forearm thrown in the air due to excitement.'' It works well with his quirk. Hiding it within his words like a trojan horse.'' Mei said her smile dropping as they found out about this new info.'' What the hell, An war happened.'' Yeah, Remember when Izuku met many versions of himself, The one in ripped clothing, He came from the Original world, This was was something similar, Exept a little different.'' Truth said with everyone nodding, They didnt like it