Wolverine Izuku part 2

'' I mean we can try watching one of your worlds, But arent these all of your worlds?'' Momo asked with Truth laughing.'' Yeah, I mean. I did create all of the worlds, But I put alot more time and effort into those three worlds.'' Truth said with a hint of pride.'' I don't think anyone has a problem with it as of now. What the worlds are about might make it easier for us to vote.'' Truth nodded with Saiko's valid argument. Truth rubbed his hands together before making a hum in thought.

'' Well so I got three of them so let's start with the world I started with. In this Izuku was born with a quirk, that copies the powers of other quirks. but he needs to respect or be friends with them. that affects his state of quirk. Now for the other gods, the world is completed, so what would be watching would be an adult Izuku as a hero I am just not sure from what time, Perhaps one of the early days as a pro, maybe him taking care of the second generation, But that could be up to you all.'' Truth said with a smirk.

'' so that's kinda cool, He can use all our quirk.'' Kyoka said with Truth laughing.'' at the same time yes, He was able to use all quirks at the same time. But then my other world, This one has alot more changes, But in every continent, there is a king, Izuku is the prince of Asia. his power is legit too strong to go over so just be surprised by that, However, for this showcase, I am thinking of showing you something from his past, again not sure about that.'' 

'' Now my latest work is still in its early stages. in this world people with dragon quirks, such as Ryuko, are hated, they are seen as villains that cause alot of death and destruction. I can't go into detail as of yet because some gods like to spy here and I dont want to spoil anything. But Izuku goes to school and has to turn the emotions of everyone for good.'' ah but at least he has the teachers behind him right.'' Truth inhaled sharply at all mights words.'' Some. But you hate him.''

This caught All Might by surprise.'' What do you mean I hate him.'' Well the first time you saw him, you wanted to arrest him and throw him in jail.'' Inko then asked.'' what did Izuku do.'' Oh he just saved Ochaco from the entrance exam robot by transforming into a large dragon and tackling the robot out of the area.'' everyone fell silenced.'' wow, All Might's an asshole.''Nana said rubbing her head.'' You not that much better, your in this world are his adopted daughter, his master was your family and as they died, he took you in, and what he do you do,''

'' damn now I am all bumped out knowing Izuku is hated and stuff.'' Ippan said with a small pout that caused Izuku to laugh.'' Well, what about a cooler world than to make everyone happy? What about part two of Izuku with that metal skeleton and cool knife hands.'' This was instantly accepted as it sounded cool and they wanted more.'' Well, let's start then shall we, Izuku got an insane healing factor, a total of six claws that were coated in metal same as his skeleton. He is very strong oh and AFO is a good guy.'' Truth quickly said as he snapped his fingers starting the show.

 Like a wild beast Izuku sprang out the gate when Present Mic gave the signal. '' wow he is fast.'' the group thought. But each quickly followed behind. Only a couple of seconds but in those seconds Izuku had created a robotic hell. They saw him in the middle of the street, forcefully ripping the skull from the head, and wires and all followed behind. Izuku now was covered in a slight bit of oil and blood. He gave an animalistic growl as he threw the removed head of the three-pointer and launched it into a two-pointer.

'' Damn that's hot,'' Pixie-bob said seeing Izuku's force of power as he annihilated those robots.'' Masochist.'' Shino said under her breath with Pixie-bob gasped'' what are you talking about, Just because I love the fact Izuku can just throw me down and destroy me like I am nothing but a dirty toy.'' Shino just shook her head as Truth laughed, feeling Pixie-bob is reminding him of someone.