Milf Hunter Izuku (185)

Truth smirked as the faces turned of everyone. Only bakugo and the Todoroki's were used to something like this.'' Now then. Because I am a massive asshole we are seeing this and we are looking at Izuku banging you guys their moms. But because I am also working on something big. Like bigger than anything I have done so far. Only male and big 100 I mean. I won't be showing all the milfs.'' Truth said. everyone wiping away a bead of sweat.'' Wait the big 100 I don't remember that one.'' Saiko said unsure what it would be.

'' Oh yeah.'' Truth nodded.'' I remove the memory. The Big 100 was legit a glimpse into the future. Like well, a part of your future. and I could cause alterations that would be pretty funny. But that is neither here nor there. What I will say is that the big 200 will be one for you all to remember. Now then. Before I get to laughing Izuku will be stuffing your mom's. Does anyone have any idea on what to add to the list?'' ANYTHING BUT THIS PLEASE. WATCH US GETTING DICKU'ED JUST NOT OUR MOMS BROOO.'' Kaminari screamed hoping he wasn't gonna see his mom be bent over.

'' Well, the next world I will preview for you all will be one of the worlds people can vote for.'' Vote we haven't ever voted. you just make shit up as you go.'' Moe said annoyed like they had a chance. It was like sitting in the room of your dick friend that just swaps channels to only shit they like.'' Well, I don't vote. or well rarely do. Like I have some set words I like to do. around the Halloween time of the gods, I enjoy putting in scary chapters but apart from that not really up to me. I have 10 votes for the voices and gods peaking in from time to time. 10 votes so they can see what is next. Each time one gets removed I put a new one in. This one gets determined by request and a vote on my discord server.'' WOW Truth. God use discord?'' Kaminari asked kinda confused. why would gods need that.'' Yeah, we do. But neither here nor there. One of the votes on that list is Beserk Izuku.

'' Oh no, an evil Izuku that goes crazy and eats babies.'' Mina said not looking forward to it.'' Nope. This Izuku has no quirk. But to be one he trains. He trains like mad. Before Mei and Melissa meet him. They then make him his heroing weapon. a weight-changing sword. able to be 1 KG to half a ton in an instant. And Izuku uses it to fuck shit up.'' Truth said with a smirk. It was a fun world with that original aspect there.'' That does sound pretty dope. Unsure how strong he would be but strong enough to ragdoll All Might.'' Camie said knowing her man was the strongest.'' Well, enough blabbering. let's get to moms. '' Truth snapped his fingers

Izuku smirked as he walked into the room. In front of him were the two milfs he wanted to get at for a while. His quirk. Milf Hunter was an impressive quirk. Any woman Izuku had any sexual interest in and was able to seduce would be brought to her prime sexual age. This meant any woman of any age as long as she was a mother, Izuku could bang. Rei Todoroki or well former Todoroki laid in bed completely naked playing with herself in anticipation of Izuku fucking her again. But on the floor. gagged and bound his latest conquest.

'' Lol that's a pretty fucking fun quirk,'' Nemuri noted. bring any woman back to her sexual prime. And by the look of Rei that did wonders. her tight beautiful womanly figure back. She was a 10 out of 10.

Teka Todoroki. The mother of the number 1 hero Endeavor. Izuku saw the older woman and quickly recognized her. Seducing the lonely older woman was a piece of cake. A simple touch on the chin. a nice word here or there and she was putty in his hands. Before she then turned back into the mega milf she use to be. It would be their first time having real Sex. Teka had of course had some treats from Izuku. He had repeatedly fingerblasted her, But now she was getting what she wanted. But Teka just like her daughter was rude and a bit of a twat.

'' Have I not suffered enough humiliation in my wife, quirk, and family being taken from me, Now I need to see my mother being fucked.'' Endeavor spoke out only for Truth to laugh.'' Homie, for the shit you have done. you should be getting worse than this. I won't ever stop shitting on you or Katsuki. Again. Izuku might forgive you. Rei might forgive you. Hell, the gods might forgive you. I will still bully each of you. So shut it before I put a plug in both holes.'' Truth said. Bakugo had accepted this ages ago. It was obvious. why else would he be forced to wear pink dresses and shirts that said Deku fan? Payback. and that was fair enough.