Turned Bad MHA

''Hey I am wondering, Do any of you have a different way for me to use my quirk,'' Izuku asked to switch to the normal play they had been doing,'' Why can't you like do anything already.'' Mina said with Ochaco nodding both believing her boyfriend was all powerfull.'' I am not that powerful, But having a different set of eyes often helps people show something they hadn't thought of.'' Izuku suggested with Truth speaking up.

'' You do know you will get more quirks right.'' Yeah thanks to AFO+ but I could still think of better ways to use OFA or the base version of AFO.'' Truth laughed, No I am talking about the quirks of the other users,'' Izuku coughed so did All Might.'' What.'' Yeah, you will get the quirks of the other users of OFA, Like Nana and the others, You could say the base form of OFA was the quirk of the first, So you should get quirks from the others, Only you and All Might didnt have quirks.'' So what are they.'' You know what, I will tell you two quirks the rest you will have to find out over your life deal.'' Is there a different deal to be made?'' Truth thought about it for a second, No not really.'' The quirks you get are Float from Nana, aswell as Blackwhip from the 6th user.'' Truth said with Nana giving him a glare.

'' I could have told him that fucker.'' Truth laughed harder.'' I know that is why I did it haha., But.'' His laughter stopped.'' The quirks will be stronger than before So for example, Perhaps Nana could only float, But maybe you can fly,'' Truth suggested before a ping when of in his head.'' let's watch this one, Its different.'' Truth said with Inko asking what it's about.'' Well, it's different, I don't really know how to explain it, But it's fun.' for me' Truth said the last part silently before snapping his fingers starting the show.

 We see a young man with bright purple hair sitting wearing a very nice suit sitting in front of a desk while holding a stack of papers. He tapped the paper on the desk and cleared his throat.'' Hello, I am Theo Ruth, And I welcome you to today's episode of Talking The Truth. Today we have gotten some big news out of the offices from HPSC And the Police Chief, The large controversial talking point that has been the topic of many talks over the last couple years.'' The man said with a certain charisma.

'' Really Truth,'' Ryuko said having noticed it first. Truth with a cheeky smile looked at the dragoon hero.'' What did I do?'' He sounded sarcastic knowing exactly what he had done'' Theo Ruth, Aka T.Ruth, aka you.'' Truth laughed.'' Common a man wants to have his fun from time to time, and I happen to have multiple people in each world, Why think it's a bit hard on the nose?.'' A little.''Izuku said with a chuckle 

'' As many of you know over the last couple years many heroes have died or have lost their license after killing a villain in a controversial account of self-defense, But 5 years ago the number of heroes died within a single year within japan had been 62 murders, But within our last year that number has increased to and 279 murders. So today with the judges and the police a new law has passed.'' The man tried sounding as professional as he could but it was clear he was not happy about it.

This was a shock to hear for some students.'' A-are heroes really that likely to die?'' Komori asked with Aizawa speaking up.'' We as heroes put our lives on the line, More so than others, We face people with extremely dangerous abilities, and while we have to hold back as to not kill they can let go.'' But that doesn't mean heroes often die. Its true heroes die, It's the same as the police or firefighters, But the most losses of life are toward the heroes at the top that fight a lot, Someone like Hawks is more likely to die than someone like Thirteen.'' Nezu explained

'' Heroes now are allowed to kill villains, They can kill them under understanding if you believe they are too dangerous to be left alive, Or if the hero is in a life-threatening situation. There are still heroes opposed to the idea, But at the moment there are two large groups of heroes that are the leaders of the group. First, the group that agrees to the allowed murder, Is led by the newest member of the top 10, Endeavor, While the other man, An man new to the top 5, All Might.'' The man explained before flipping the page.'' We will watch their most recent discussion.'' The man aimed toward the screen behind him where the video started playing.