Iron Deku.

'' So what are we going to watch Truth?'' All Might said as he was holding hands with Inko while both were enjoying some Tea. '' I am still looking but this one is rather promising. But what do you want to see I will see if anything is around that area.''Truth said as he was looking like he was using his finger to scroll in nothing.

'' How about an Izuku with increased strength, durability, agility, and combat prowess. He would wear a cool suit aswell as being able to summon a dinosaur as a mech which he can use to fight larger and strong opponents. Maybe even have some other cool abilities.'' Setsuna said as she would like some dinosaurs and Izuku in tight outfits.

'' Hmm perhaps,'' Truth said as he scrolled past one like that but it didn't pop out to him yet.'' I would still love the Idea of Izuku in an old western, Serving justice to those that are abusing others with nothing more than the hot iron on his hip.'' Emi said having painted a whole painting in her head of Izuku in a certain style. '' That does sound fun But how about this one.''

Truth said as he pressed one and spoke.'' A super smart and confident Izuku with a weak quirk but he makes up for that weak quirk by using his genius-level intellect and all types of cool gadgets he made himself.'' This got people to agree as it sounded pretty interesting what Izuku could do with it.

Each of them had agreed to watch this universe so Truth had snapped his fingers and it started much the enjoyment of the others. Each of them did have a certain picture already in the mind of what it could have been.

 It was the day of the UA sports festival. And UA was more than ready for it. We see 1A entering the arena but Izuku wasn't with them. Instead, Shinso was a part of them. After 1A who had been in contact with a villain group was introduce came 1B which was the same as normal.

''where is Izuku?  Dont tell me he is a villain and is going to show up and kick our ass on live TV in front of everyone.'' Mina said with Endeavor responding.'' I was there so he wouldn't be able to.'' It wasn't as much rage or his assholeness. This was in a kind of silent and calm but he did have pride and confidence in his power. Or more correctly his old power. '' I doubt that even we could take out a Smart Izuku with gadgets he made himself.'' All Might said having more faith in the intellect of his successor than the power of himself and Endeavor as they would not only have to fight Izuku but also have to protect everyone else.

Then came classes 1C, D A, and E. But when Class 1H of the support class came they saw something they really didnt exept. You saw Mei but walking with Mei were Melissa and Izuku. But Izuku looked a little different. He walked with confidence. He also had a red and gold briefcase with him and on his chest was a clear light under his shirt.

Each of the students sighted in content when they saw Izuku was at UA as a support course student.'' Why is he in the support course?'' Mei asked not exactly sad that now she had her muscles in her class aswell as her new friend Melissa.'' He explains later on so anything still unknown by then I will inform you.'' Truth said with him giving the same answer about the briefcase and the light.

That was his quirk. His quirk was overall weak. It gave him no edge in a fight or even in life. He had a custom-made generator in his chest. At when was born he was born with a very weak generator. But it didnt does anything. But Izuku was smart so he learned and build as much as he could and by the age of 15 was the son of the CEO of Mido Tech. His mother the CEO while she did have the title of CEO that was all for show, Izuku did all the real work.

'' Izuku should really make a business is the lesson I am getting from these universes.'' Mitsuki said with a laugh.'' Well, he did think about making a website where people could pay a fee and he would help them with their quirks but it never got anywhere after Izuku felt he would make them pay too much for any info he could give.'' Inko said as she remembered the time Izuku came up with the idea and Inko gave him 5 different quirks she found on the internet and even after having more info than the original side had he felt that he would need more for it to be an even trade. This made some laugh as it showed Izuku was really an overachiever from early on.