Betrayed Izuku

'' So Izuku, When are you gonna give your mother some more grandbabies?''  Mitsuki asked with a smirk as the guys started laughing.'' Yeah Zuzu, when are we gonna get some babies.'' While I love all of you, We haven't been dating that long. And I would like to be able to take care of my kids, So maybe somewhere when we are heroes?'' Izuku wasn't sure if it was if they were joking or just having baby fever due to all the child pictures or if it was a joke.

'' Good answer Izuku, Very good,'' Inko said with a smile. She might have been the biggest baby-crazed woman on that side of the world. But she didnt want her son to become a deadbeat father So that he first wanted to make sure he could take care of them made her very happy knowing he grew up to be a great man.

The friends of Izuku weren't sure if they were honest if it was a joke or if they were serious about wanting babies, They felt rather scared for  Izuku, They just heard the bad stories of being parents, Like being woken up in the middle of the night, Or the endless crying and screaming, Even the stories of being pregnant sounded scary when you would be talking about that many women, The mood swings, The random food cravings. Those with one woman would be enough for a single man to handle, But Izuku would have to deal with around 30 of them.

'' So truth already found something new or Nah.'' Camie asked as she started eating a salad.'' Well yes, I have, But I dont think it will be a good pick for everyone, It's kind of sad.''  So what is it about?'' Aizawa asked unsure if he would really want to watch something like that. He was an experienced pro, But even for him watching someone he could call a son being hurt over and over again was rather hard.

''It's all explained within the story itself, But it will be a good watch,  And we can always watch something nice afterward.'' Sure Truth, Start it up.'' Truth did what Izuku asked and snapped his fingers all while giving an unnoticed and very quick look toward Bakugo and Endeavor of pitty.

 '' Hello my name is Izuku Midoriya and I am the ninth user of the Quirk One For All, Passed down from person to person to wield, My master Toshinori Yagi or how most people know him All Might gave it to me when I turned 10 years old after seeing his master in my and my actions. His master Nana Shimura was the 7th user of OFA, She had received it after defeating her old master after the power corrupted his mind and turned him evil.'' Izuku spoke into the camera setup, We didnt see his face as a hard shadow was blocking the way.

'' Well that is different, The sixth user was a hero just like me.'' Nana said a little confused as to why it was rather different.'' Well yes, In this world OFA has been shared with heroes and villains, '' Truth said not giving all the secrets away just yet.'' Ah so the power within OFA turned their minds of good, Into one of evil, How interesting.'' AFO said as he stroked his chin

'' You see One For All is known by everyone, Ever since the 4th user outed it due to villainy and publicly gave it to his son who turned it into a force for good again, It became public knowledge who the quirk had and often meant great things, When I turned ten I saved my childhood friend turned bully from a car which ended with my leg being broken. All Might saw this and started keeping an eye on me, and with each, in his eye heroic thing I did, he started believing I was the best choice for OFA. And he gave it to me, making for me, who was a quirkless 10-year-old, my biggest dream come true.''

'' Oh so everyone knows about OFA and I assume everyone wants to become its wielder.'' Mirio asked with Truth nodding'' Yes, Within interviews that question would always get asked, Or there were game shows about it, All with the agenda of their choice being the hero next chosen.'' I see, Does that not bring a new set of problems for the world.'' All Might asked with Truth nodding again, Yes, a lot of heroic actions are fake or set up in the hopes of gaining OFA,'' Truth said which left a very bad taste in most of everyone's mouths