Sukuna Izuku

Most of the watchers went to play with Eri and Kota for a little while to not only get rid of the rather dark memories of what they just watched but also to just spend some good time enjoying themselves with Eri and Kota.

Inko was one of the first ones there. She loved spending time with her GrandBabies. She saw Eri and Kota play with sticks. Eri had one that looked as if it had a star at the top. It was a wand. Kota had a larger straight stick which he was using as a sword.

'' Ah watch out Princess the dragon is about to spit fire.'' Kota called out '' Dont worry Hero apprentice I will cast a shield spell. Fairy shield.'' She said with a wave of the wand and both went to hide behind a fake wall to protect themselves from fake fire from a fake dragon.

Eri saw the rest come and yelled out.'' PAPA, GRAMMY HELP THE DRAGON IS TOO STRONG.'' Izuku called out '' I'm coming '' with truth snapping his fingers. A large cartoon dragon showed up and both Eri and Kota were in costume with Eri wearing a fairy princess outfit and Kota was wearing an adventures outfit. Eri now also had a real magic wand and Kota had a sword.

Izuku now also wore some knightly outfits and a sword while Inko was in a witch outfit with a staff. The dragon did a fire breath again but Inko was able to shield everyone with stronger magic than Eri was able to. Izuku did a slash as Truth told him to do so. The air slash hit the dragon and a health bar above it took damage showing it was much like a video game.

'' Oh no I need help, Please Knigth Kota and Princess Eri help me defeat the evil dragon,'' Izuku said with the two of them being happy to help their papa. Kota did the same air slash Izuku did but he called out.'' Knightly slash.'' Eri shot out a wand attack .'' Fairy beam.'' Much like that many others also decided to go along and play with Eri and Kota with Truth just adding cartoon monsters for them to fight. As they would walk around they would find items such as Crowns or swords or even chocolate gold. It turned out to be a very good time for all of them

Altho it was rather strange for the Pro heroes to see AFO play with Eri and Kota. He wasn't planning to join in as he wasn't that well with children but when Eri walked up to him after taking a drink break and asked him if he was her grandfather. Which he told was correct she asked if he also wanted to come to play. and even if AFO was a ruthless soulless human being he could not say now to his granddaughter. So he joined in.

The two hours they spend playing were super fun for all of them. AFO and All Might had a rivalry as they both had the title of Grand adventure they did whatever they could to upstage the other one without having to fight each other.

After the two hours of playing where nearly everyone joined in, they went back. Now each of them wearing what they wore before except Izuku. He with the suggestion from the ladies of course, Not that it was a suggestion. They didn't give him the option. Now Izuku wore a very tight T-shirt that showed a deep V line color showing off his chest and his arms while giving a faint sight of his abs.

He wore black sweatpants and his red shoes. Altho the shirt might look tight but overall it was a really comfortable outfit. He was glad this was the suggested outfit as Nemuri had suggested a very large and wide strap tank top that would show nearly his entire chest aswell as far as tight leather pants or a speedo. 

'' Now with that enjoyable playtime out the way let's go back to watching a universe right.'' Truth got only acceptance with everyone being a tad bit too tired to really start yelling out suggestions so everyone just sat back but the chairs were a little hard to sit back in and relax. So truth snapped his fingers and they received better chairs for them to sit back in which they thanked him for. With a second snap, the screen started.