Reworked Cartoon Izuku part 1.

( I know it's not retcon. But because we have 7 chapters left and a week before Christmas. I am doing a chapter a day. If you want to know the order. Check my page and conversations. I posted it there.)

---------------------------------------------------

'' What i have in store. Well what about a fun little thing. Rapid fire. We have 7 more chapters, So 7 worlds quick as shit. Just bam bam bam bam,'' Truth said with a smirk as the group nodded.'' So you just have i guess 7 worlds ready for us to enjoy then.'' Momo asked from her chair. Truth nodded.'' I do indeed. They all all ready to go. So i will just update them a day at a time. So we perfectly get here during God Chrismast.'' Truth said with a laugh as the group assumed Truth was joking. Gods dont celebrate christmass that would make no sense.

'' But I will say. Because I have used up 5 total worlds that were in the list. I will need new ones. I will need suggestions from all of you to add new ones. Any suggestion is welcome. If you want to see old onces come back great, if you want a totally new one. Like idk Inazuma eleven Izuku that is fine.'' Truth said as this counted for the group and the readers. 

'' I mean we can try. Not sure if We will really come up with good ideas. And with the ammount we already watched. Its hard to come up with something original.'' I have the same problem.'' Truth said with a wink which the group didn't fully understand but ignored, Because Truth truthfully does weird things. But as they sat and thought about it for a second Truth snapped his fingers.'' Found one. Reworked Cartoon. Think Izuku with cartoon powers.'' Emi already started laughing. That was great.

'' Yes But different. I redid it because I found the old one moved really really fast. And I didn't get enough time bullying everyone. With this one I will. Now then, let sit back. Get a drink and enjoy the show.'' Truth said snapping his fingers again starting the show.

Inko was on her hospital bed. She had just given birth. Next to her, Hisashi stood with a smile, softly patting the head of their son. There was an extremely strange moment, as Inko gave the final push, and Izuku was released from her birth canal, Unlike most. While babies cried. they screamed, But Izuku was unique. He laughed. He laughed loudly. It confused everyone but They just assumed it was something that happened. But they quickly started to understand that Izuku was very unique. They were able to figure out that Izuku had a quirk.

They didn't know how. While some children with a physical mutation often get a quirk from birth. A set of extra arms that moved the same as before, was normal from birth, But Izuku had no mutation. He didn't even seem to have a quirk for the first year, They assumed it was a wrong test, But then it happened. Izuku sat on the couch. Before Izuku leaned back. The arm of the couch, able to stop the lean, caused Izuku to tumble over the side. Inko screamed as she ran, AFO rushed his arm out to try and catch Izuku.

'' I mean its Cartoon Izuku. So what the entire house will become a bouncy house.''  Mina asked with truth smiling.'' Great guess, Truly. That would have been funny as hell.'' Truth said 

Both failed to stop Izuku from landing, hoping nothing bad would happen, But Just like Izuku fell, He landed and bounced. He bounced back up, as he laughed. He was completely fine.'' Is he rubber?'' AFO asked, holding his son and trying to pull on him, But Nothing happened. He pushed his finger on his arm, and again, Nothing happened. Both parents were confused and they needed answers. They called a doctor. They wanted awnsers. The best quirk doctor. AFO's doctor arrived at their house.'' I am here to assess Young Midoriya's quirk, Yes?'' Indeed. We need awnsers. He fell and bounced, Yet he is not rubber. So I am unsure.''