Pacific Rim Izuku

'' Of course Eri, I will start looking for more cheerful and happy universes, To make sure of that I will just go ahead and use some god magic to see what universes we are going to watch. But while I do that, Why don't you go hug your papa to feel better okay.'' Eri nodded before turning around and sprinting toward Izuku who began hugging Eri and Kota.

'' Dont worry, I am fine, Dont be sad,'' Eri and Kota just kept hugging Izuku. The girls also went to hug Izuku, It became a massive group hug while Truth went to check what Universes were going to be shown, Just to make sure nothing sad would happen, Because If there would be more sadness Eri and Kota would be sad which Truth doesn't want but as he looked ahead he noticed something.

'' Okay uhm so I looked at the future right, And two things, First thing we are nearing our 100th thing watched. For 100 I will do something fun, An look into the future, So Izuku and his harem are heroes and stuff, We will see a lot of people, But while checking the other universes to make sure nothing really bad happens, I found something out.'' Mitsuki looked irritated as she just saw her nephew live thru a horrible sort of hell and now Truth was stalling.'' So what just spit it out.'' Fine, in the next few universes there will be some more women joining our world.'' Oh, I assume to join our little group.''  Why would you think that Nemuri?'' Pixie-bob asked with her responding.'' Well seeing as we will soon see the future, it's only a guess that Truth adds them now as too not add all the women at once.''

Truth gave a chuckle.'' Yes But I will add them all at once now, Mainly because I don't really want to open a portal every ten minutes you know, But before I teleport them here, I will bring them to a different location and explain it to them, But while I do that, maybe some of you need to talk to each other. If you catch my drift.'' Truth said looking right toward Thirteen and Moe before smirking and teleporting himself away.

'' What do you think he meant by that.'' Fuyumi told Moe sounding extremely sarcastic with Moe looking away.'' No idea.'' Pixie bob then spoke up.'' Just so everyone knows, We are going to find out anyways in a little bit so why wait, Just say it.'' She assumed it was just Moe but to her and most everyone surprised Thirteen spoke up.'' I guess holding back is useless, '' Hoshiko?'' Nemuri asked as she shrugged.'' I kinda fell for him due to all these universes, I knew he was a good guy before, But hearing all the things about him, I just kinda started to like him.'' Fuyumi looked at her friend before the sighting. She whispered into Moe's ear.'' Where is that flame now, scaredy-cat'' Fuyumi teased with Moe standing up.'' I ALSO LOVE IZUKU. HAH, WHO WERE YOU CALLING AN SCARDEY-CAT.'' Moe said before blushing as she was tricked by Fuyumi who was laughing

''  So Izuku, What are you gonna do.'' Izuku looked blankly at Pixie-bob.'' I really assumed you would already know Pretty kitty, Of course, I accept,  If their feelings would be told in a bit it's the same for me.'' With that both girls went to sit with the harem,'' I wonder how many women will join when Truth gets back.'' Saiko asked with Yui asking Izuku.'' How many women do you think.'' I really don't know at this point, At this point, I don't even know what to guess, It might be a crush I had, I really don't know what Truth has in store for us.''  Well, let's see shall we.'' Truth said as he entered right then

'' Okay to not make it too rushed, I will show in one woman at the time, I assume we  can start seeing as the two have relocated.'' Everyone nodded with Truth snapping with a portal opening and a woman walking thru it.'' Yo.'' The woman said with a smile.'' Fuwa?''

Mawata is a girl with light-colored hair that reaches down to her shoulders, her straight bangs parted to the left, tucked behind her ear, and left to fall over her eye on the right. She has round, dark eyes that slope slightly downwards towards the sides of her face, framed by rather long eyelashes and noticeably dark eye make-up, their light pupils appearing to be shaped like small stars or clouds.