Rimuru Izuku

Huh?'' Izuku said to Nana's question. He wasn't the only one a little confused about the whole ordeal.'' Yeah, I mean I have seen quite a bit from you so far, so I thought what the hell, So what you say.'' Nana are you sure about this?'' Of course, I am, Sora, I was never against the idea, I just wanted to think about it a little bit.''

'' But the girls, I can't say yes when I am already dating.'' Oh but if that wasn't the case you wouldn't have any problem with dating me.'' No of course not, you are pretty, and if All Might look up to you, it would be hard to be a bad person right.'' But like we said, we have no problem with it so guess we just grew a little.'' Nemuri said with all the girls giggling, It was weird but none of them had a real problem with the relationship growing.

Mineta was sobbing, In his mind, he was screaming at the fact that Izuku got a busty milf. Nana much like the other girls decided to sit in the large cuddle pile, She went to sit right at his back right next to  Rei. 

'' So truth what we watching, Hope it's fun.'' Yeah yeah, I think they decided on something, It's a bit weird but also really cool.'' So what is  it about,'' I can't tell you, as it's explained within the show.'' Truth snapped his fingers and with that, the screen began playing.

 We see Izuku walking over the street, He was receiving some stairs but that was to be expected as he stood at 6,4 feet or 196cm. He wore his middle school outfit as he walked over the street with his eyes closed in thought. That however was stopped as he walked under an underpass and something crawled out from a manhole. He opened one eye and saw sludge.

'' How does he walk around without looking, Look at how busy that street is.'' It's part of his very OP quirk.'' You won't tell us his quirk will you.'' Nope, I won't.'' You know what I find more impressive, That I can walk with that many stares on me.''  Izuku said with some of them laughing.

 The slug started crawling over his leg and up toward his body, Within a couple of seconds Izuku was nearly fully covered in it.'' Kid, let me use your body real quick, I need to get away from him, I didnt know he was in this city.

'' The He that the slug dude Is talking about is All Might right or someone else,'' Kamakiri asked with truth nodding his head.'' Jup that is correct, But as you know it has very little use.'' Yeah, cause All Might will pop out and save the day,'' Kaminari said as he did an uppercut to the air

 Inside Izuku's head part of his quirk was already going to work. The second his slug entered Izuku was got absorbed.'' What the fuck why are you not dying.'' The slug said as he poured more slug in Izuku who just looked bored but before Izuku could take action the manhole cover shot up hitting the underpass alerting the slug Villian as Izuku was already aware.

'' What the hell, I would like to know more about his quirk.'' I know, But like I said it's told in the story, and explaining something twice is just unnecessary.'' Pff that is just an excuse for being a lazy bum.'' Mitsuki said with Truth looking offended.'' Pardon you, madam, Me being a lazy bum has nothing to do with this whatsoever.'' This got some chuckles from the students.

 '' FEAR NOT CITIZEN, DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY.'' It was clear that it was all Might but Izuku who wanted to fully nerd out stopped as his quirk analyze All Might and it kind of shocked him alot. '' BECAUSE I AM HERE. DETROIT SMASH.'' All Might punched the slug right of Izuku who didnt look affected by the punch exept his hair.

''Let's see how you handled this Toshi.'' Nana said as Toshi began to sweat as he remembered what was about to come.'' What in God's name were you thinking you big blond idiot.'' Nana yelled at him together with Recovery girl.'' You just punched at a villain with a hostage, you could have hurt him, you big oaf.'' Recovery girl said as he attacked All Might with her cane.