Cain Izuku

'' Well we have been watching a lot of fun stuff, and there is some fun stuff in our future, Soooooo, let's watch some fucked up dark shit.'' Truth said clapping his hands together already having decided.'' Wait why, I like the fun worlds, they are fun.'' Pony said hoping to persway Truth but he just looked at them.'' Because I have been doing a little bit for future stuff. Hearing the reactions of the voices before we watched swordsman world. They all really enjoy the idea of Smut-type stuff. So Because I am me. I have been starting to work on the big 200th world.''

The group looked at Truth as he kept talking.'' I like to do things grandiose and this does involve many of the worlds I make. Some of you might not remember fully, But I have that I counted 3 words with increased length. And I plan to make this one, the exact same. Now because I knew you all like the adult items, that does require me to create 42 unique and special moments between Izuku and you girls. But so the guys don't sit here awkwardly, I will also create some action moments, Like Izuku fighting to become number 1, Maybe even some fights of some people here, Like Kirishima and Bakugo.'' Truth explained.

'' Wait what did you do for the 100th then, Cause I don't remember anything for that world.'' Ochaco said with Truth nodding as he had removed that world from their mind, No body liked spoilers, even if it was their own life.'' Uhm, Yeah well ignoring that, Because of that amount of dirtiness, I feel I need a pallet cleanse off a little darkness in between the sweetness. So for that, We are going to watch Cain Izuku. In this, Izuku is called Cain, But to make it easier for you all he will be named Izuku. But apart from that. Izuku committed the very first murder. On his brother Abel. And because of this action. Izuku was cursed to walk the earth for eternity.''

'' So like Thru time Izuku right, He lived from the start to now right.'' Mina said hoping there was no darkness and Truth was messing with them like he always did.'' Oh fuck no. Izuku was the first-ever murderer and one that has the most murders. The one with the most death to his name is Mao Zedong. with 45 million. Izuku easily outdoes that, So let's see how shall we.'' Truth said snapping his fingers and starting the show. all the while Eri and Kota watched a different world. One where Izuku defeated the entire world by tickles. In Truth's eyes that Izuku was more evil, Sure this one killed without care, But he tickled everyone and didnt stop until they were a mush

 We see Izuku standing over the prone and bleeding body of what seemed to be his brother. In his hand a broken bone covered in bright red blood. Izuku's arms and face had blood all over them. He had just killed his flesh and blood. His brother Abel. The first ever murder to have ever happened. Izuku looked at the bone covered in blood. They had just argued. Fighting over the farm, Before Izuku just snapped and picked up a nearby cow bone and stabbed his brother. He had no idea what came over him, But he knew it was bad.

'' Jesus, you don't understand the idea of easing into something do you Truth.'' Toya said not expecting a bloodied Izuku this quickly.'' Hah, who says this isn't easing into it? Just be prepared.'' Truth said. While this world wasn't the darkest he was able to make. It still would be far off from the normal Izuku everyone was used to.

A shining light came down onto Izuku. he looked up confused as the dark sky had not changed only a spot light covered Izuku, Before Izuku heard a voice speak to him. It sounded as if multiple people spoke to him at once.'' Cain. Son of Adam and Eve. Satan has corrupted your soul. For the crime of ending your brother, I god curse you to wander the earth for eternity. Your soul shall never rest.'' The voice spoke directly into Izuku's head. The light vanished and Izuku was left alone in the dark.

'' Not gonna lie, just for killing someone that has to be a harse punishment, I know murder is wrong, But cursed to walk the earth forever and ever, jeez talk about overkill.'' Setsuna said with Ibara shaking her head.'' He didnt just kill. He was the first murderer, His action allowed Satan to grab a hold of everyone and cause everyone to do harm, it gave people the seed of hatred and murderous intent for selfish gain.'' She said which then made a little more sense, He wasn't responsible for just the first kill, but thanks to him all the murders were able to happen.