Snow Snow Izuku

As Truth started looking for a different Universe to watch, The group was bored and unsure of what to do, They had been doing alot already and because of that massive story they had just watched about their futures they weren't that sure of what to do next,.'' Anyone knows what to do while we wait for Truth to show the next world.'' Kaminari asked with everyone just shrugging

'' We could spend our moments here wisely and study so that we can increase our knowledge on heroics'' Ida suggested with everyone just looking at him as if he grew a second head. He just brought his head down and sat back down.'' Well think of something to do later, I found a fun one, won't say shit because everything will be explained, Just enjoy and chill.'' Truth said with a chuckle as he snapped his fingers.

 '' But mom I'm not cold.'' A younger Izuku told Inko who herself was wearing a thick coat, a scarf, and mittens, But Izuku was in his pajamas, No shoes, and in the snow till his knees. And smiling.'' A-A-ARE YOU CRAZY IZUKU, IT'S FREEZING. NOW GET INSIDE AND WARM UP.'' Izuku just pouted before his father grabbed him up from behind.'' Your a weird little man, Now let's get some warm cocoa.'' Hisashi said as he himself was dressed like Inko. Both went back inside before sitting in front of the fireplace to warm up, While Izuku just wanted to play outside.

'' LOOK AT THAT AMOUNT OF SNOW, IS HE NOT WELL IN THE HEAD,'' Mitsuki screamed loudly as she saw Izuku just standing in knee-high snow, and he was standing there like its summer, Mitsuki herself was one of the worst in the winter as in her opinion snow sucked, It was just too cold.'' While I don't mind the cold, That is a little much.'' Rei said who herself loved winter

Hisashi had already called to doctor to show up, using one of the many quirks he had stolen to teleport him nearby in order to get a test done on what quirk his son had. He assumed it was a fire based on much like the quirk he had started using near Inko to confince her. So as the doctor came by having only walked around 2 minutes from a nearby alleyway, But already shaking and freezing from the cold.'' Now, where is young Izuku, Sir.'' He should be in his room, Come'' As they reached his room, they noticed the worse, Izuku's window was open and he was gone.

'' What, 2 minutes and already shaking.'' Truth nodded.'' Its an extremely cold day, Like, Tsuyu could not move type of cold, Even the Todoroki's family would have a trouble with it,'' This for the Todoroki's was a doubt, They really didnt have a problem with snow or winter, They either had flame quirks or ice quirk,

AFO jumped out the window worried for his son, Only to see him wearing a T-shirt that said sweater and jeans playing in the snow, Grabbing Izuku and sprinting back inside throwing himself and Izuku in front of the fire to warm up, only for Izuku to not even be shaking.'' H-how long were y-you outside'' AFO said stuttering because of the coldness. Izuku blushed as he looked down, giving a soft whisper'' since I went to my room.'' Inko instantly fainted Her son had been in his room for an hour, she assumed he was playing with his hero figurines but no here he was outside playing in the snow in clothing that should only be worn in the summer or spring.

'' Of course, he had a shirt like that at 4 years old, Not even surprised at that,'' Momo said with a sigh as Izuku just chuckled,''  They are so nice.'' was the only thing Izuku could tell her. Inko really fainted as she heard Izuku was outside for an hour in the cold, 

The doctor first off did a test of Izuku's vital signs, Only to see something weird, as he wanted to draw blood, the needle just went thru his arms, each time The needle just got nothing. Shaking his head he decided to measure his temperature, Putting the thermostat inside Iuzku's mouth only for the thing to drop to 0. The doctor was confused but kept on switching tests. As they sat in the living room got a result.