The Straw Hat Pirate's

It's different from the other stories I have seen so far so please bear with me. I do love how I made this tho.

'' Let see what we can watch next shall we.'' Truth said '' Do one was Izuku dresses hot again.'' Mina called out. '' Hell yeah. Green should really wear normal clothing for once.'' Setsuna said with Mineta calling out. '' Midoriya should just dress like normal.'' 

Mineta calling out was rather strange as so far nearly every universe Izuku had some relationship with a super hot babe and Mineta did not. '' Yo Mineta what's up with you yelling out like that shouldn't you like hate Midoriya for taking all the chicks,'' Denki asked as the others were talking about Izuku's sense of clothing.

'' Of course, I hate him for taking all my hot babes but it can't be helped, But I will not make that womanizer dress better so that he can seduce the rest of Japan.'' Denki had to agree. He knew Midoriya was a bro but he didn't want to stay single for life. 

With the others.

''Midoriya could indeed relook his clothing choices,'' Momo said trying not to sound rude to her green-haired crush. '' What's wrong with my clothing now,'' Izuku asked really confused about this whole thing. He really likes his T-shirt T-shirt. They were comfy and cheap. '' Izuku sweety, you know I love you but your clothing style is horrible. I dont even know how you keep getting those shirts. I have never bought one for you but they keep popping up.'' Inko said

'' Yeah, I wouldn't mind helping you look a little better when we get back,'' Mitsuki said trying to reconnect with her nephew. '' Oh let's do a massive make-over on Izuku when we get back.'' Why do I need a make-over.'' He asked rather confused about the whole thing. No one ever said anything about his clothing.

Well, that might have been because he didn't have any friends beforehand. and They did ask about his shirts when he had entered UA. This could also be normal, Do friends give each other makeovers, or is this some way to bully him. 

'' I found one. We could also do a makeover a little later won't be that hard to make up clothing.'' Truth said as he snapped his fingers and a t-shirt started to appear.

'' I guess you would like a backstory on this.'' With this, the people in the theater nodded.

'' Izuku never got in this world, to begin with. He lived in a world where pirates live. While their pirates exist you also have marines.'' Ah-So young Midoriya is one of those Marines and saves everyone right.'' Toshinori said with a smile believing his successor would always choose justice.

'' Nope. Midoriya is a pirate but not just any pirate. He joined the crew of one Monkey D Luffy. Luffy wanted to be king of the pirates. And to reach that goal he went out onto the open sea. Recruiting many strong people and traveling on his journey. Now, let's watch this.''

It was dark. The camera back up and it showed it was a room. You could hear a soft snore and a larger-than-normal figure. A blanket over the chest and head area. His legs spread out showing he was taller than any normal person.

It then showed outside. Many trees were showed and the floor mossy. Bubbles floated from the ground up to the sky. Large booms were heard waking the massive man up He raised the blanket still over his head a deep and gruff voice spoke. '' I guess the captain's back'' While deeper than normal it was clear whose voice it was. 

The camera went close to only show his face and it showed it was in fact Midoriya Izuku. A strong jawline and long white-ish hair. It then went outside as a second large explosion was heard and a flash was seen. Midoriya walked out the door and there he stood at a massive 4 meters. with a large weapon on his back.