Izuku's Backstory.

''You never answered. Is it True?'' Rin asked.

'' It is correct,'' AFO said with people now looking at him. He sat there with a smile. '' I am the one that created the quirk, So I do know who holds the quirk.'' This caused nothing but uproar. 

''So what, Midoriya is a traitor and stands with Shigaraki?'' Kamikiri asked with Ochaco responding.'' Of course not, Deku-Kun would never work with villains.'' Yeah, papa isn't bad, Papa is the greatest hero ever.'' Eri said as she stood up and pouted.

'' Young Midoriya is not a villain, Far from it.'' All Might said '' But what AFO said is correct. He did create my quirk but that was over a hundred years ago.'' All Might stood up and walked to the front of the theater. '' I had a feeling this would happen, I just hoped it would be a little later. I will tell you the secret of One For All. It would come out eventually.''

'' The Quirk One For All came from 2 brothers, One a symbol of evil that has been standing true the ages. All For One. The other a younger brother with a strong sense of Justice. To gain Loyalty or to force him into submission AFO gave a quirk to his younger brother. And OFA was born.'' Izuku had started sitting by himself part in shame and part in fear.

'' The first user of OFA tried fighting his older brother but the older brother was far too strong and he defeated his younger brother. But to secure the safety of the world the younger brother passed OFA on to someone else. This went on for years. Until my master, Nana Shimura passed OFA on to me and fought AFO herself.''

All Might look down with a tear running down his face as the last memory he holds of his master.'' She fought but lost her life during that fight. But since that day I had OFA as my quirk. I held the quirk for over 30 years and during my time I fought AFO. I wounded and nearly killed him, But that did not happen without cost.'' All Might then lifted his shirt and showed off the injury. '' He did this to me and force me into this state. He destroyed one of my longs and part of my stomach. But I thought I killed him so I went on. I went on with my life and when the quirk started to weaken within myself, So I went in search of a successor. Someone who would hold OFA and bring safety to society I searched for years to find someone worthy of OFA. Sir, Nighteye gave me an option for a successor in young Mirio.'' This caused the boy to go wide eye. 

'' You wanted to give me your quirk.'' He asked still shocked at the news. '' You were an option young Mirio, You were strong with your own quirk and brought safety to the people around you. But I went on and continued the search. Then it happened, I was searching for a slime villain that had robbed a store. I was chasing him in the sewage system but the complexity of it made me lose it for a little while. When I caught up to him again, He had gotten hold of Young Midoriya here. I smashed him and he wasn't injured but after I tried making my way to bring the villain to the police I jumped away in fear of my time limit. Young Midoriya here grabbed onto my leg as I jumped up. We landed shortly after but my time limit was over as Young Midoriya here asked me if he could be a hero without a quirk. I gave him an answer that I have since then regretted.''

As All Might said this many heads went up. He regretted it, Does that mean he regrets giving his quirk to Izuku.'' I told young Midoriya that he could not become a quirkless hero. I know why I said this. In the state I found Young Midoriya, He could not be a hero as he was far too skinny and sickly to fight anything. But that doesn't excuse my words. I should have said that the road while possible would be extremely hard. Harder than any other person.'' But why would that be? I can be a hero and my quirk does not give me any  combat use.'' Awase asked.

'' Because of the hate, people hold for the Quirkless. Quirklessness is far less common nowadays with only 2% being quirkless but during young Midoriya's days, it was 5%.