Deku: The rising shield hero.

The excitement calmed down immensely ever since Truth said they would watch a new universe. Each of them as always started by giving their suggestions. It was as much as they wanted to watch that specific world but it was more a guess for what they would watch.

'' A universe were izuku is a wild beast-man, in the forest near our home. Him being seen as the forest guardian with us offering ourself to him so he protects us and our guest from all dangers.'' Pixie-bob said with flair and a lot of movement making Mandalay blush and shake her head at her friend's actions while Ragdoll was just laughing. ( Wild Deku)

'' Nah, you crazy senior. ( A general rule of thumb is that a cat is classified as "senior" if she's over 11 years of age which is old for a cat)  Izuku is an old western. Him on a horse dealing justice from town to town against all types of bandits and injustice with only him, His two trusty revolvers and his horse.'' Emi said slowly giving away her hobby for old western movies and games. ( Gunslinger Izuku)

'' I am still hoping for Izuku with a super dark and cool power within himself that he has to control and make friends with so that he can hope to fulfill his dreams,'' Mirio said as he himself loved manga with that sort of angles like the very famous Menma and the sequel Menma Shippuden. ( Naruto Izuku & Sukuna Izuku)

'' All very fun suggestions but all are off from the universe we are going to watch, The universe we are going to watch is Izuku with a cool shield.'' Wait just that, What the fuck. That's kinda lame, isn't it? What can you really do with a shield.'' Rumi said with her truly believing that the best defense is an overwhelming offense.

Truth just let out a laugh as he thought toward the universes where Izuku kicked ass with a simple metal dinnerplate that he could throw really well.'' Dont worry while he might only be able to use a shield as a weapon he is still Izuku Midoriya and an absolute powerhouse.'' This made Izuku rub his head shyly. He might be able to better deal with the girls talking about him in a romantic or lust-filled sense but those compliments about his hard work and skill are still something else.

'' So what is the deal with this world,'' Sato asked Truth hoping for a bit more information then Izuku has a shield and is strong. '' Well I do believe more than everything gets explained inside the story but Izuku gets a shield which makes it impossible for him to carry any other weapons. He can switch shields however with some shields giving him other abilities.'' Truth said putting Izuku's abilities out in the open as best as he could without giving the story away.

'' I guess the only thing left to do is to start watching Izuku use a shield in combat.'' Correct'' With a snap the screen started playing.

It showed a 17-year-old Izuku. On his knees pushing a broken fridge over a trash-filled beach. He looked in rather a good shape and as he was pushing the fridge close to the stairs he repositioned his hands and started to lift the fridge without much effort as he walked up the steps. He then walked forward still with the fridge in his arms and he threw it in a large truck without much effort.

They weren't even surprised that Izuku was able to just lift a fridge without a problem. It was a little strange to see him push the fridge.'' Why not just lift it, Save yourself the trouble.'' Mina asked with Izuku responding.'' That workout is aimed at the lower back muscles and the leg muscles. Pushing a fridge might not be hard but the sand makes it harder.

'' Well done young Midoriya,'' Well thanks mister Yagi, It's so much easier when it's just a fridge and not a fridge and a 600-pound man on top aswell.'' He glared at his teacher as he said this just making the older man give a heart-felt laugh. '' Perhaps but you still have to go plus ultra whenever you try something. and we are still working on your body remember. While you might look fit if you used OFA now your limbs would explode with your bones breaking into dust.''