Izuku Madara Uchiha pt2

'' Oh man, I have missed this.'' Nana said as she was using 300KG for squats doing 8 reps which were a jaw-dropper for most that saw her squat.'' Nana What was your PR again,'' Gran Torino said acting as he forgot, But he just asked to see the faces of all the students look in fear, Which gave the old man joy.

'' My record, A perfect 555KG,'' This Kaminari, Sero, Mina, Kendo, and Ojiro to start coughing as the number caught them off guard.'' THAT IS SO MANLY. AWESOME.'' Kirishima cheered as he went to a squat rack aswell. Kirishima was no slack, But a 555KG squat was insane for anyone even more impressive if a woman did so (the World record for our world is around 260 KG, I have seen 265 and 258 so not sure) Kirishima had a PR of around 400 KG, Which was in part thanks to his quirk making him slightly stronger then your average quirked user.

Izuku was still jogging but he looked at them with a smile and a chuckle. In his mind he was beyond impressed, Here a woman just back from the dead, just deadlifted some people's PR for reps, Sure he had no idea how death affected those or what Truth did, But it seemed impressive.'' I found one, It's where Izuku ripped the arms of Overhaul and relocated them.'' Truth said with some people chuckling.'' Oh were he and his group were going to take over Japan.'' Nejire asked with Truth giving a nod before snapping his fingers which started the show.

 We see Izuku and his group standing in the middle of the highway. Next to them were multiple destroyed military trucks. Around 250 meters in front of them stood a heavily fortified city, The last remaining City in japan that didnt follow the orders of the Akatsuki, In their heroes, Villians, Police officers, and Military were all housed in order to fight The Akatsuki. A fight many saw as pointless.

'' I see, Their plan mainly succeeded but a part of both sides sought shelter which resulted in one city, Well it does show that the plan worked, Villians and heroes all working together instead of against each other,'' Nezu said. He might not like a plan like that, But it did seem a little affected, Humanity loved working together against a greater enemy.

Many heroes and villains gave up on the fight, It was pointless after their final stand, After the fight against the Akatsuki where They first met Izuku 'Madara'Uchiha. A month before that fight Madara had sent one of his lackeys to each group, Telling them they had a month to surrender peacefully, Or action would be taken. Then a week later after their first massive loss, There they were again, Aiming to now with teamwork defeat Izuku.

'' How do they mean with Teamwork? Didnt Izuku beat AFO and All Might together.'' Mina asked as she went back to her seat loving the fact she basically had a massive bed for herself as she rolled herself into a burrito.'' Well they showed up at the same time, But they didn't fight together, More like both fought the same man while sometimes fighting each other. But this time All Might and AFO cant join in, Both are still too injured.'' Truth informed them

Not everyone, Some surrendered right away, Not because of fear, But because he spoke the truth, They saw it within the fight itself, The evilest of villains and the most heroic of heroes, Fought side by side, Hand in hand against the greater evil. That made it perfectly clear to them, Why fight something that would save lives in the end. Why try and fight True peace.

This time however the force was even smaller than first and Izuku didnt see any interest, So he send his group to fight, And it again was one-sided destruction. Those that lost but were still able to walk, ran away, They ran toward the city. The city where Izuku was now standing.'' Zetsu, remember to thank Uravity for me.'' Izuku said as he stepped forward, which resulted in a bullet being fired right in front of his feet.

'' Why me?'' Well after Izuku saved you from having your neck sliced open you sort of became obsessed with him, His ideal. So after some of the students were going to hide in the last City, You fled toward them, and as a show of loyalty gave them the location. Which saved them from a couple of days of searching.''  Oh, Ochaco is in love.'' Mina said in a teasing tone. But Ochaco was ready for once.'' So are you.'' Ochaco singsonged.