Halloween chapter

( Okay I know I would try and get something out before but this wasn't my fault, Okay not fully my fault, The votes were completely fucking even, Even after I asked my followers, so it was hard, Plus I have been playing Path of Exile again and have been enjoying that a lot. But enjoy the chapter, First part will be a scary story that a friend of mine proofread, Hope it's at least a little scary, and the second part is just a stupid party, But still hope you enjoy it.) Also, we reached 100,000 reads on this story, I just want to say thank you for that.

'' How about a scary story, You all okay with that.'' Uhm what,'' Inko asked unsure as she was never that good with scary stories.'' Well in our god world it's nearly Halloween so I thought, Want to see a scary story.'' Yeah, let's do it, Gives us more chances to snuggle with Izuku.'' How about this, We will first do a scary story and then a funny Halloween part.'' This got them to agree and truth snapped his fingers which started the scary story.

 We see Ochaco driving in an old-time Toyota driving thru a forest there were a couple of lights on the road, but seeing as it was around 9 in the morning they weren't on yet. She was on a week-long vacation and had used some of her money from her part-time job to pay for a week-long vacation in a lodge.

'' Oh no why me and why am I going to a scary lodge,'' Ochaco said. She might like to watch scary stuff and do stuff like enter haunted houses like the date Yui and Izuku had, But she didn't want to sleep for a week in a scary forest house

  The owners of the lodge barely used it and put it up on a cheap site to get some extra cash as they were terrified of the lodge. They had had some bad experiences with it but Ochaco would deal with whatever it was for that price. So she ignore all the reviews about scary stuff happening and just went ahead and paid. I mean for that price getting to sit in a lodge for a week in the mid of snow was a dream for her

'' If it wasn't a Halloween story I would have loved to be in her spot, That sounds amazing,'' Setsuna said as she thought about a warm wood cabin sitting next to a fireplace with hot cocoa and looking out a large window to see a winter wonderland

 So now she was driving down the road looking forward to the week of rest, She was super stressed due to all the college classes aswell as the part-time job as a waitress. So as she reached the house she had a big smile on her face and grabbed her bag and moved and she dropped it at the door. For the price, she had expected it to be somewhat of a dump but it was near perfect.

 The first day she spend setting herself up and loved it so far, It was roomy and welcoming, It had a near-perfect kitchen so she went ahead and cooked a good meal. She even took a walk around the area a little. But then it turned dark. And Ochaco who was sitting on the couch reading her book decided she would make some dinner.

 Just as she walked out of the area her eyes flew over the window in the living room and she swore she just saw someone. She snapped her head back to the window and she saw nothing at all. '' All a trick of the mind, I shouldn't have read those silly reviews,'' Ochaco said out loud as she sighted and she went back to cooking her food.

'' And I would leave, Right then and there, fuck that nope not sleeping there,'' Mina said as she went and hid under Izuku's arm, She might like to watch scary movies but that is only fun when she can hide behind her blanket or snuggle up next to Izuku, 

 She went to bed shortly after, the bed was on the second floor at the back of the house, Sadly for Ochaco it didnt have a balcony cause she wanted to look at the stars but at least there was a window to look at out on the road she came in on.

 She went to sleep but as she was trying to sleep she started to hear a loud knocking right at the back of her head. Which shocked her. She was two high with nothing there to lift someone that high but she was sure she heard a steady hard-knock every four seconds or so. Which scared her but it had to be a tree, what else could it be. It was nothing more than a tree knocking on the wall and she was just scaring herself with all those dumb reviews.