Gilgamesh Izuku

'' Oh fuck Truth that was great to watch,'' Sato said holding his stomach after the aftermath of all the laughing they had been doing.'' Yeah, my lungs are burning tho, same for my face.'' Kaminari added on, rubbing his very red face, and his breathing was still slightly increased.'' Well, then the only thing to fix that is to watch something sad.'' Truth joked laughing only more as everyone started calling out no. The quick pleadings of nowhere were rather amusing for him.

'' I am kidding, No hurt Izuku, No murdered people, no stuff like that, Tho the world I have got in mind does have a villain Izuku.'' This worried the watchers, they didnt want to see people hurt or have scary things.'' w-why.'' Ippan asked worriedly as she still hugged Kyoka.'' Oh well, Izuku has a power that is called the gate of Babylon. The ability to summon hundreds, thousands maybe even millions of different weapons and treasures,  Due to this, and his father being AFO, Izuku kind of turned into a villain, that sees himself as a king and is that much better than people.'' Truth laughed as everyone looked confused.

'' so he murders people.'' No, he doesn't hurt people, remember the god of war blades and stuff, The ones that don.'' Don't cut flesh, but give the feeling that they did, right, giving no signs of injury but they do get it.'' Himiko interrupted Truth with a proud smile that she remembered it. with Truth nodding.'' That is correct. Each wound feels like its cut, yet no would, sort of like a phantom wound, But now let's watch the story.'' Truth said with a snap of his fingers which started the show.

 The street was empty, all except a singular kid, around 12 years old, walking down the street, The sky was still dark and the wind cold, as it had an airy feel for anyone, It wasn't a time for a kid to walk down the street, But then again this was not a normal kid. This was the son of the most well-known villain in the world, and already at 12, he was a threat to even the most well-trained Heroes. It was the main reason people stayed clear from him.

'' bawling like a true G.'' Camie spoke as she giggled, Loving the fact even at 12 Izuku was just walking around like the boss ass bitch he was.'' Oh, you don't even know Camie, He is a pimp.'' Truth laughed as people just got more invested in the world

'' YOU KID YOU DIE TODAY.'' A group of heroes looked at this from a far distance, mostly there to keep an eye on Izuku, It wasn't like they could fight him, Not only would they have to face a man to have been stated as an army even at 12, but also if they fought him, it would mean they have to face the wrath of ALL FOR ONE. Something even the hero All Might had problems dealing with, And while they might have wanted to step in, They found it a better moment to observe what Izuku was able to do.

'' That does not seem like a doable task'' Death arms said, He was confident in his abilities as a hero, Hell he might have been overconfident in his abilities as a hero. Fighting more than he could handle such as the moments when he fought the sludge villain. But AFO was out of his league by around 400000000 fucking miles.

'' Are you speaking to me mongrel.'' Izuku said with a laugh.'' WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE KID, YOU WILL DIE.'' The villain started summoning a massive club out of thin air, Only for Izuku's smile to drop, two golden gates to open up behind him, and two weapons shot forward, piercing the man's knees, dropping him to his knees as Izuku stepped forward.'' A mongrel like you should be on your knees when speaking to me, Now out of my way.'' Izuku said making it a command he had to follow or else.'' Fuc.''

'' Oh damn, This Midoriya does not play games,'' Shoda said shocked as he didnt expects something like that from a 12-year-old. But then again expecting anything else from Midoriya would be insane.'' I know that villain, He called himself Ogre. He really didnt do much from what I remember.'' Nezu spoke up to Best Jeanist's words'' Most he did was injure four heroes, only to be humiliated by Mirko, Rather amusing in my eyes.''