Hanma Izuku Part 2

'' Of course, Mama Inko is stronger than Izuku. While, don't get me wrong. Izuku is plenty strong. There is no way to deal with the strength of a mother, Let alone the power of an angry mother. But yeah, What to watch next.'' Truth thought about it.'' I mean we have seen Swordsman World right? Where Izuku was trained in the blade and everyone uses a sword.'' The group nodded.'' well that one was rebranded from an old one we watched before. What if We watch some revamped ones aswell.''

Momo asked what he meant by that.'' Okay so let's take Uhm. the world where Izuku gets Chakra. My name for it is Naruto Izuku. He basically starts strong. Maybe the next one we watch is alot more unique. Izuku instead starts out weak and learns to be very strong.'' This was accepted by alot.'' So at least for the idea I have it's a Naruto one. Aswell as Cartoon One.'' Truth said with a smirk. The idea of the cartoon gave everyone a weird feeling. Ochaco was the one to ask.'' But why Cartoon? wasn't it a good world.'' Truth nodded.

'' I enjoyed it very much. It's a great world. Izuku destroyed everyone while having a laugh. That's just what I plan to do with the new one. Only Izuku now takes his time to kick ass. Instead of skipping thru everything he instead slows down and bullies everyone and everything. He does this in unique ways at that. So yeah. And for the Naruto one. I would love to just show it again in a slower way. Him growing in power by using skills instead of everything. But for now, let's watch Izuku hanma part 2. The voices want it'' Truth said as he snapped his fingers

 Izuku opened the door and was surprised. How in the hell were they able to find him? In front of him now stood a group of heroes. some of the same ones he met those 2 days ago.'' Uhm, how did you find me.'' The small rat man chuckled as he stepped up. He offered his hand.'' My name is Principle Nezu. I am the principal of UA University. I am the one that helps make the heroes of tomorrow. These are some of the heroes that told me about you aswell as some teachers.

 Izuku took his hand'' I am Izuku. I am a normal dude with no interest in being a hero, So what are you doing here.'' Nezu chuckled enthusiastically.'' Well, Mister Midoriya.'' Nezu gave a cheeky wink knowing he had Izuku's secret.'' Some of our teachers saw your battle. being able to defeat the likes of Kamui Woods and Vlad King is very impressive. Even knocking out someone like Fatgum was a big achievement.'' Izuku scratched his head'' Y-yeah they were like totally hard fights. Not sure how I managed to you know win.'' Izuku lied. In all honesty, he can't remember when he last had a hard fight.

'' Nezu really knows too much. Sometimes it feels like half the time he is sitting behind the super god of the world seeing how everything gets made. or hell who knows maybe he is indeed a god and is just simply undercover.'' Emi said as a joke. Nezu and Truth laughed for a bit before stopping and winking at each other. This was done as a joke but it freaked everyone out just a little

 '' Oh, you flatter them. Mirko has been brutally honest with the results of the fights. So We can here for a couple of questions.'' Fine Just hurry I kinda wanna watch the rest of my show.'' Aizawa shook his head. this brat was way too rude.'' Fine. When is your next fight, is it possible to watch? Would you be interested in showing up at UA. for perhaps a spar and a teaching lesson? Paid of course.'' Izuku shrugged.

 '' I fight whenever someone challenges me. Any time any place. Everyone can watch I dont care. And I guess. Depends on what my schedule is like. Nezu smiled amused as he nodded.'' Good then we will see you soon I hope. I will be in contact after one of your fights. Now Mirko please show us where that fight happened so I can make more plans. Then I will allow you to spar with All Might.'' Rumi grinned.'' that old fart is dying after that you know that.'' They said after Izuku closed the door. shaking his head as he went back to the couch.