VR IZUKU.

'' I would like to suggest a world,'' Nezu asked. Seeing nobody else felt they should have gone before him. Nezu with his hands behind his body walked up to the podium. Everyone was expecting a horrifying world. One where Izuku had Nezu's level of intellect, or even smarter. while remaining Izuku's overpowered self. But Nezu had other plans.'' The world I have in mind will be in Truth's hands. And it's more of a guideline if anything.'' Nezu said worrying the group even more seeing Truth would get free range.

'' In this world. Izuku would have the possibility of a multitude of strong and useful transformations. He would only be able to use one of those. So he uses his keen intellect to come up with a fitting and correct choice for each and every situation.'' Nezu suggested with Truth scratching his chin for just a bit. Before a literal lightbulb formed above him and lit up.'' Oh, I know just the one. Izuku 10 as I like to call it. Izuku has a watch that holds a bunch of transformations. which vary from ability to ability. One has arms, one has a skin of diamonds, and one is pure flames. Some are super fast or smart. Just a variable group of possibilities that Izuku has free range of grabbing and using.'' 

Nezu smiled kindly as he nodded his head'' Yes indeed, that would be a world I would like to observe. I would deem it extremely informative and useful to see Mister Midoriya show us how certain abilities could deem useful to everyone here.'' Truth snapped his hands showing the world would start.'' This is not that world. In this world. Mei does something bad and funny and yeah This was the world Sero suggested when we watched Izuku as a vigilante.'' Truth said as the show started.

As the camera started giving light it showed a dark and very empty hallway. It was one of the hallways of UA. As the camera went forward and zoomed thru the halls. It showed that not only was it empty. But it was in the middle of the night. As the camera turned around a corner. It saw light. A closed heavy-duty door. With bright lights shining from the edges. As the camera went closer. The door was shoved open and a grease-covered, Mei walked out. She swiped her hand over her head removing a layer of grease and sweat.'' Now to find Izuku for a test.'' Mei said innocently. Before pulling out her phone and opening up a tracker app.

Mei saw that her time perfecting her different babies varied heavily. Sometimes it was in the middle of the day. But it also just happened to sometimes occur in the middle of the night. And to not waste time. Locating Izuku with a tracker app and testing on him, Would be better. Just like her mother always said. It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission. But Izuku was easy to find. Like always he was in his dorm room asleep. So using her perfected grappling hook. She silently brought herself up to his window.

'' Mei please don't tell me you have installed a tracker app to locate me.'' Izuku asked with Mei shaking her head'' Of course not. I just look for trouble and 9/10 times you are already there, and the 1 in 10 times, I start it and you just come to save me HAHAHHAHAHAHA'' Mei laughed like a maniac. Sadly she was true

Before then grabbing her skeleton key baby. The perfect key that fits any lock. She tiptoed right into the room. Still amazed by the amount of All Might merch. But then as she got to Izuku's face. She riffled through her bag. Where she pulled out a very heavy-duty VR set. Placing it over his head. Gears were heard as it tightened and locked in the protocols. Mei saw that so far everything seemed to go perfectly. Grabbed her USB stick. Her Student Training Domain. As she gave Izuku her STD. And the program worked right away.

'' AHAHAHAHAHAHA MEI HAVE IZUKU A STD HAHAHAHAHA'' Mina laughed as she rolled over the floor.'' What. It's a Student Training Domain. Good name for a game. Perhaps, Academic Internet, Night Training'' Mei said in thought only for Emi to scream as she nearly peed herself'' AIDS HAHAHAHA NOW MEI WANTS TO GIVE iZUKU AIDS AHHAAHAHA''