Pokemon Izuku Part 4

'' Well I guess me doing my job will require me to talk about a new world. Right'' The group nodded, The removal of the pressure to come up with an excellent and exciting world was now off their shoulders and Truth could figure it out.'' Well, I might have one that could be fun. The idea would basically be. Uhm, Is everyone familiar with Cain? Like Cain and Abel?'' Truth asked with Ibara of course knowing.'' No, I don't know them, are they friendly?'' Eri asked with her head tilted to the side.

'' Uhm No? Cain and Abel were brothers. During an argument, Cain killed Abel, and by god was cursed to forever walk on earth. He was the first killer and basically received life on Earth. No heaven nor hell.'' Okay soo Izuku is Cain?'' Truth smiled at Saiko's deduction.'' Yes, Izuku would be Cain in this story. And unlike Immortal or thru time Izuku. This one chose to be evil. He accepted the fact he was the first killer and he totally ran with it. He became a massive underground villain over hundreds of generations. Making ties and deals with the bosses of bosses. So much so.'' Truth added a little pause for suspense.

''Even the all mighty AFO. The evil overlord of Japan. Would look up to him. Now It didnt matter if the heroes stopped him. Even if they won the fight, they would always end up losing the war, Because no matter what happen Cain would always rise again and end up winning no matter what or who he killed.'' Ochaco nodded her head.'' That is really dark.'' Melissa nodded with her'' Yes can't we watch something nicer or cooler.'' Oh, we will watch that, But now we are gonna watch Pokemon Part 4, why cause I said so.'' Truth said not giving them time to argue not that they really wanted to argue about it as each like the world.

 After winning the Sports Festival in his final fight against Shoto. While it had been a hard fight. Izuku did come out on top, and oh boy was he proud of himself. He had come such a long way. Not two years ago, He ran away from any fight he got in. He hid during battles, But now. He could stand toe to toe with extremely powerful foes, and end up winning the whole thing. Izuku later found that. that the first stunt he pulled was not liked by heroes.

''Of course, Izuku would win, He did have 2 Pokemon and the quirk of Mister Number One, He is playing with cheats,'' Moe said with a laugh at Izuku who nodded. He did have 2 super-powerful Pokemon. it would be a total shock if he did lose

His entire deal was not liked by heroes. Here is an unknown boy. two different-looking Pokemon from the norm, running around winning very easily. So while he earned some possible internships. He didnt get placed in the top 3. But that really didnt matter. After Class All Might walked passed and hand-delivered Izuku an internship he believed would be helpful to his future hero career as he used to be All Might's teacher aswell. Izuku instantly accepted the offer, a dream come true to learn under the person that taught All Might himself.

'' FUCK THE NORM, THEY ARE PUSSIES THAT ARE SCARED OF BEING OVERPOWERED AND IF IT WAS UP TO ME I WOULD KILL THEM ALL,'' Mitsuki screamed hating that her nephew was looked down upon because his two different Pokemon.

This turned out to be fantasy mostly. While Izuku imaged a larger-than-life figure, a Hero that could move mountains with a glare, the all-time greatest person of all time. Just turned out to be an extremely old man. Walking around with a cane. Forgetting everything. Well until The old man asked to figure out Izuku's skill. In nearly an instant the old shaking man was flying around the room kicking Izuku from nearly every direction. Izuku did not get a second to change up his quirk. It was extremely difficult to try and get a foot in the door.'' Heracles, Arthur Cover me for a second.'' Izuku called out, he threw his two pokeballs out

Gran Torino smirked.'' I don't need to be larger than life to kick your behind into shape boy.'' Both Izuku and All Might froze at that, And that was exactly his plan. He wanted the two of them to be scared. It gave him power and with enough fear he would be immortal.