Izuku's battles.

''Now what do to next?'' Truth asked wanting to hear suggestions from the Theather. Which resulted in the students yelling out suggestions. '' GIVE ME BACK MY QUIRK.'' Endeavor yelled out sickly but loud making the students silent.

'' Yeah no. But about your power. Here Izuku.'' Truth said snapping his finger. Izuku all of a sudden felt a surge of power enter his system. It caused him to breath in deeply.'' What is this feeling.'' That Izuku is holding more quirks through AFO+'' Truth explained with Izuku looking at his hand, which ignited shortly. '' THAT POWER IS MINE AND IT SHOULD BE RETURNED TO ME!'' Enji declared

'' Well that now is all up to Izuku here and to be honest you haven't really gave a good impression on him. But you should stay quiet before I decided to see how much of a human body I can chance before it starts to affect the others.'' This threat caused him to stay silent for now. 

Enji didn't want to lose more than he had already lost. He had lost his quirk and his might. The 2 most important things to him. Without those 2 how could he ever get out of All Might shadow?

'' But about what to watch I did hear a nice suggestion. Midoriya's fights. Altho I dont know who said it but that doesn't matter. Everyone okay with Watching Izuku here fights and see his thought progress whilst fighting?'' Truth said causing the students to give an agreement.

'' It won't be all of the battles Izuku has been in as that would just be far too many. I see why Aizawa calls you a problem Child, like damn kid you still in your first year. But first Fight. Izuku and Ochaco VS Bakugo and Ida.'' Aizawa looks at Truth with a face that screamed finally someone understands. as the screen started playing.

All Might reaches in 2 boxes, a black box that said villain and a white box that said, hero. As he was reaching he spoke. '' The names of the teams that are first to fight are these guys.'' He showed the 2 balls Showing it was team D and A which would be Midoriya and Uraraka as heroes and Ida and Bakugo as villains.

It showed Midoriya and Bakugo first. Midoriya looked shocked. The same went for Bakugo but it then showed Ida standing behind Bakugo and Ochaco standing behind Izuku. Ochaco looked shocked herself to be chosen to be first. Ida had his helmet on but he sounded surprised as well.

'' Team Midoriya will be the heroes while team Bakugo will be the villains. Everyone else can head to the monitoring room to watch. Bakugo and Izuku made eye contact just before Bakugo walked off but as they made eye contact Bakugo growled.

 Bakugo and Ida made their way indoors but just before entering All Might spoke to them'' The key to being successful in this challenge is to embody villainy. If things go too far, I will step in understood.'' This made Bakugo only growl more. He really didn't want to be stopped 

It then showed Ida and Bakugo in a room with a massive war missile. Ida walked up to it and gave it a small knock hearing that it was empty. Bakugo however was deep in thought about Deku. He believed that Izuku had hidden his quirk this entire time to make a fool out of Bakugo. It didn't even matter Bakugo would Roast that damn nerd for even thinking they were equal.

Man, you didn't that one thru at all.'' Kirishima said to his angry friend.'' Fuck you mean'' Bakugo responded.  Well, I mean why would he endure 14 years or so of bullies by hiding a quirk that would have stopped all of them in a second.'' Bakugo knew Kirishima was right thus he could only suck his teeth in response.

It then showed Izuku and Ochaco standing outside the building the villain team would enter. Ochaco was making small talk about How all Might look just as big as he does on TV, While Izuku was nearly having a mental breakdown. Izuku was brought back by a yell. '' AH, your sweating thru your costume.