Fairytail Izuku ( Chapter 69)

'' Nice'' All the guys said out of nowhere confusing the ladies and themselves why they said it all at the same time.'' What was that?'' Mina asked her head cocked sideways as she looked at Izuku who looked just as confused as her.'' I have no idea what that was, That wasn't just my imagination right?'' Izuku asked around.'' No that happened not sure what that was but yes it did happen?'' Ida responded with Truth jumping in.'' That doesn't matter I found a new world and yes you will get some info.'' 

''  So in this world Quirks do not exist but magic does. This magic is different than the other ones we have seen before, But it takes place in a city called Magnolia in a land called Fiore, Magic users often work in guilds where they can do missions and such, In those guilds, the missions are all ranked. With S rank being the highest rank. Now, let's watch.'' Truth kept talking giving nobody a chance to ask any questions as he snapped his fingers starting the show as everyone just sighted.

  We see a short man with a mustache walking with his hand behind his back while talking with Nezu, Both were talking a stroll thru magnolia while they were talking about the guild they were both in, Fairytail. The short man with a mustache was called Makarov and he was the guild leader, Nezu right below Makarov, While he was a good fighter but he was by far the smartest thing within the guild.

'' How strong is that Makarov dude? He doesn't look that tough.'' Oh believe me Kaminari, Makarov is one old man you do not want to mess with, He could give the world a fuck ton of problems if he would want to.'' Truth said with a laugh.

As they were walking they heard a woman give a scream in pain, Both as members of Fairytail were often seen as protection for Magnolia so both went to check it out. They quickly came to the spot where the distress call came from, Which was when they saw a green-haired woman on the floor holding her face as she was prone on the floor, a small green-haired boy they knew as Izuku was protecting her. '' GET AWAY FROM MY MOTHER OR I WILL FIGHT YOU,'' Izuku screamed half to hopefully scare the 6 adult thug male away and with an added side effect of calling for help.

'' KICK THEIR ASS IZUKU, KICK THEIR ASS WITH YOUR LITTLE FEET,'' Mitsuki screamed as she saw her friend on the floor holding her face showing that she was clearly just punched or smacked which was enough to get her blood boiling. She wasn't alone as the second someone hurt Mamadoriya the heaven, earth, and hell started rumbling in anger.

Makarov saw what was happening and used his magic to enlarge his arm and punch the 6 guys away and into a wall. But Izuku took this as a hidden thug going in to attack, So Izuku used his magic and enlarged his arm aswell and punched Makarov back sending him into the wall. Makarov was a veteran fighter so a simple attack from a child didnt hurt, It was however very unexpected to see someone with such similar magic to someone else.

'' How does magic work cause it seems that people can have the same magic.'' Yes, people can have similar magic, But is very unlikely to have the same magic, I know...'' How can Izuku then have that?'' Many people said interrupting Truth as he just sighed. '' I know you all most be wonder but Izuku bla bla bla, It will be told later in the story itself.'' Truth finished with sight as the others laughed

Inko saw her son attack and got very scared, She crawled in front of Izuku and pushed him behind her.'' Please, sir, do not punish my foolish son for the attack, Please punish me instead.'' Inko begged in the hopes of her son not being hurt. Makarov just walked forward dusting off his coat.'' Do not worry miss, But can you tell me why those men were trying to attack you?'' Makarov asked calmly as he stood in front of Inko and Izuku, He was around the same height as Izuku. '' I was getting some food for my mom when they chased me and tried stealing it,'' Izuku said not trusting them yet.