God izuku

''It's gonna be Izuku as an assassin taking care of the worse villains out there. He will be the reason villains are afraid to be out at night. Stalking thru the shadows scaring them all to stay out in the open where we heroes can take care of them'' Nejire said with a laugh.

'' Nah it's Izuku as a god with him showing his power to everyone, With him being worshipped by everyone,'' Sero said as a joke with others laughing aswell. Truth was rather impressed that someone was able to guess what really was going to happen. 

'' How about Izuku having no quirk but him being like a super dope hacker with him winning the fight by controlling electronica and stuff like exploding peoples phones or him gaining large pieces of information by hacking shit,'' Mei said loving an Izuku who uses cool types of babies to defeat bad guys.

'' Well how about Izuku but he creates a suit of armor and shoots out energy beams. Him destroying people while being inside a sick suit of armor.'' Melissa added to Mei's point which exited both girls, even more, to which they started talking to each other about their own stories

'' How about Izuku as a brawler-type hero like that vigilantly Knuckleduster. He is kind of a badass how he takes down bad guys. You know Izuku using nothing but his guts and his fist to take down the worse of the worse. No matter how bad the odds or how badly he gets hurt. He gets back up each day and starts up again while maintaining a normal life.'' Shoda suggested as he loved to see a good fistfight.

'' Instead of guessing we could just watch it and see what it is about,'' Aizawa said sipping on a cup of coffee. '' But what's the fun in that Mister Grumpypants.'' Emi said as she just laughed away at Aizawa's glare.'' We could watch it but let's see if anyone was correct about the world.'' With a snap, the word Sero showed on screen.

'' That is right, Sero guessed correctly. We are going to watch Izuku as a god.'' What is him as a god? are we going to see him alter reality, would he even be able to do so?'' Toya asked with uncertainty. He and everyone there really didn't have a full understanding of what the capabilities are of a god. Sure they knew that Truth was able to do some crazy stuff but who knows if he had limits.

'' I mean yeah he could be but he wouldn't really do that to his people. But for more let's just watch what he does with it.'' Truth said with a snap of the fingers making the word Sero disappear and the show beginning to start.

 We see 1A sitting in their classroom with Shinso being in Izuku's seat. Aizawa was giving them a lecture about heroics when a large beam of pure light went of right outside of their classroom. Aizawa jumped right out the window ready for a fight at this villain. It didnt take any time after the light was gone with the dust still up that all the in the air.

'' I would guess something would be different in our class if Izuku would be a god.'' Momo said as she saw her class with the only chance being Shinso.'' Aizawa you should watch out when doing stuff like that, you never know what the enemy could do or where you would land.'' Nezu told his employie.'' It's my job as a hero and their homeroom teacher to protect them even if that would cost me my life.'' He said without a doubt in his voice.'' Aw Dadzawa.'' Mina and Toru said making Aizawa smile under his scarf as he told them to never call him that again. Present Mic and Nemuri both called him a big softy as Present mic pulled down his scarf showing the smile off. which earned him an ass whopping.

 Midnight, Present Mic, Aizawa, Hound Dog, Lunch Rush, Snipe, Cementos, Ectoplasm, Vlad King, Nezu, and All Might all stood surrounding the dust cloud-ready to fight this unknown intruder. ''WHOEVER YOU ARE VILLIAN, SURRENDER NOW OR WE WILL TAKE YOU DOWN.'' All Might called out as he clapped his hands with enough wind power to blast the dust away.