Siblings Izuku.

'' Why never tell us? Cliffhangers suck.'' Moe asked with Truth smirking.'' Because it keeps everyone interested in finding out what happens next.'' I GET THAT BUT HALF THE FUCKING TIME WE DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT YOU SEE THRU LAZY FUCK.'' I am just prepared in case something like that does happen. I want you all excited for the next world. But I have a next one, I would just need to bring one person here. And it will be a bit of an annoyance at the start.'' Truth said snapping his fingers as a portal opened and Shigiraki fell thru it.

'' What, HEROES. MASTER HAVE THEY CAPTURED YOU.'' Shigiraki was confused so he did the one thing he could. He was gonna try and save his master, he dashed forward, hand stretched out, aimed right at All Might going to turn him into Dust.'' HAHAHA MASTER I DID IT.'' He yelled as all five fingers made contact with All Might's chest. But as he tried grasping some of the dust nothing happened. His hand stayed open as if something was in the way.

'' Come on Shigaraki, If you wanted to feel if they were real you could have just asked.'' Truth said with a smirk as he was groping All Might's pec at the moment.'' WHAT MY QUIRK. WHERE IS ERASERHEAD.'' He looked and quickly saw Aizawa. still sipping from his never-empty cup of coffee.'' Nope, not him, Me.'' Truth said as he snapped his fingers which turned Shigi around to face him.'' Hi, I am god, Blah blah blah, here to show you blah blah blah. Your not listening are you'' He asked as he tried escaping from the chair. So Truth just did what any all power full god that loves chaos would do. He stopped His quirk and placed him in a straight jacket on nana's lap.

'' Just sit there and behave. Your mind is such a mess that I am calling in the big guns to clean that up'' Truth snapped his fingers and a small portal opened up. He then snapped again and a piece of paper and a pen teleported in front of him. Truth wrote something before throwing the paper thru the portal and closing it. Not even 1 minute later a door showed up and an old guest showed back up. It was zero wearing a maid outfit. Much to the shock of everyone.

'' Zero, you just needed to clean, All of that wasn't needed,'' Truth said back with Zero giving a massive sigh.'' You're lucky I want that one thing from you.'' He said as he clapped and turned into dust that went right into Tenko's head.'' By the end of this world, it should be all fixed. '' Uhm what is that thing he wanted from you? I am scared to ask.'' Momo asked with Truth shrugging. I just said he could ask me to do any one thing. But now I am also kinda scared.'' Truth said as he snapped his fingers to start the show.

 Izuku was woken up by a loud yell. Woken up like he got most mornings.'' MOM, DAD, KOTA IS BEING A MEANIE.'' Eri screamed as bursted thru the door and jumped in the large kingsized bed.'' What happened now.'' His wife Nana asked as she sat up with Eri in her arms. Looking toward Kota in the door with his arms crossed and a small pout.'' WE WANTED TO MAKE FOOD FOR YOU AND PAPA, AND I WANTED TO GIVE YOU A SANDWICH.'' But now Kota spoke up aswell pointing his finger at Eri.

'' Information would have been nice,'' Kyoka said with a scoff annoyed at such a surprise.'' Well sorry. Some of it gets explained in the world. But sure. Izuku and Nana are married and they have kids. tada. Now just keep watching.'' AFO then spoke softly to himself.'' I wonder where Tenko will come in.''

'' YOU WANTED TO USE THE TOASTER AND YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO.'' This time Izuku stepped out of bed wearing his Pajama pants.'' Oke let's calm down and see what is the damage.'' Izuku said all too familiar with their behaviors.'' Bring me back a cup of coffee baby.'' Nana said as she dropped back in the bed and wrapped herself in all the blankets. All as Izuku had to clean up the food. Which was already happening.'' Hey, Ten. How did you sleep.'' Izuku asked his third child. Tenko Midoriya. Previous Tenko Shimura and before that. Tomura Shigaraki.

'' Oh, now that is a surprise.'' AFO said with Eri shouting a little offended.'' I AM A BIG GIRL, I CAN USE A TOASTER ALONE.'' She of course had never used a toaster before but she was sure that she would be able to do so without any problem. Because she was the daughter of Izuku Midoriya. and they could both do everything.