Small stories.

'' I would like to check if I have everything correct of the events that happened after my death.'' Sir asked with everyone nodded readily to confirm or deny anything that has happened.''So after my death, Midoriya here started gaining a bond with Eri, and now is the father of not only her but also a small boy named Kota who just happened to be the nephew of Miss Mandalay.'' That is correct.'' Izuku responded with a smile toward Eri and Kota which were cuddling with Inko.

'' Then came this, Altho this was some weeks later, You were all summoned by the person you know as Truth who is a god. He then also summoned the others including me and Nana Shimura who came after we both died. We all are here to watch An multitude of different Izuku which can range from him being the kind helpful boy you all know to even an absolute supervillain that wants nothing more than pure destruction. .'' Correct,'' Izuku again said.'' And during that watching, you all confronted your feelings and are now in a relationship with 29 other women.'' Again correct.''

Sir just pinched the bridge of his nose and took a deep breath, Nana was just laughing as she found this extremely enjoyable. '' So I assume all that is now within my memory is what we have watched for far.'' Well, Sir we dont know what is in your head.'' Mirio laughed as sir also had to chuckle at the sort of joke.'' I can assume it's the case, But is it also correct that everyone here is aware.'' Everyone thought about this for a second before Mirio spoke.'' Oh you mean One for All Right, Yeah we know. We also know that AFO is Midoriya's father and that Midoriya did have a quirk of his own.'' I see then I am up to date with everything.'' Sir said as he sat back. He was given some copies from Izuku's note by Nezu.'' You should read up on this, It will give you some well-deserved insight on how well of a choice Izuku is for One For All.'' After seeing what he went thru it's already clear that anyone who survived that and came out with the will and drives to be a hero to be a great choice.'' Sir said as he did begin to read all the notebooks.

'' So Toshi that is a good little successor you found, But where did you find him?'' Nana asked.'' Well, I was chasing a random slime villain that had just robbed a nearby store while I was shopping. I went to chase him, He went to the sewers and because I wasn't that well known with the sewer layout so I lost him, But when I found him he was taking over the body of young Midoriya, I Detroit smashed his and put him in a bottle. I then autographed his notebook aswell as wake him up.'' So far people were okay with it. Nana and Inko didn't like the fact All Might Detroit smashed Izuku but it worked out fine.

'' Then when I tried to make my exit as my time was running low I went for a jump, But Young Midoriya got hold of my leg, So I had to land and try and make my exit but it was too late and I deflated. Some things happened as I made my way out an explosion took place and when I made my way over there I saw it was the slime villain that I captured which I let go as I was focused on Young Midoriya, He took over Young Bakugo's body or at least tried to. I was over my limit so was unable to do anything but to my surprise and shock. The quirkless boy I just met ran in and tried saving him. I did have to step in but from that moment I decided to train him to become my successor.'' All Might said holding back the part where he said he couldn't be a hero but leaving the rest in.

'' HAHA, I like his spunk.'' Nana laughed loudly as Izuku started feeling a wave of pride as his mentor's mentor took a liking to him.'' Wait you should already know this.'' Truth said popping back in.'' Huh, What do you mean.'' Let me do this. With a flash of light, Nana blinked a couple of times.'' WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO.'' I connected your mind to the mind of the spirit within OFA  and kind of sync you up with it.'' But enough of that We are going to watch some shorts.'' Truth said already snapping his fingers to start what they would watch.

 We see Jiro, Tsuyu, Mina, and Aoyama standing around a fridge, Jiro was on her hands and knees trying to look under the fridge.'' Can you see it?'' Mina asked with Jiro responding.'' I think so, I think it's at the back.'' Tsu can you grab it with your tongue.'' No, I might not taste alot with it but I am not putting my tongue under that.'' It wouldn't matter, It wouldn't fit.'' Jiro said as her jacks didnt fit so Tsuyu's tongue wouldn't fit but Izuku just walked to them.'' What's going on?'' He asked Aoyama '' Mina dropped her phone and it went under the fridge.'' Guess we have to get Ocha here.'' Mina said as she helped Jiro up. Izuku however just walked up to the fridge which was filled with enough food to feed 20 people and just lifted it off the floor to the surprise of everyone standing with them.'' I always forget he can do stuff like that.'' Jiro said as Mina nodded and grabbed her phone/'' Thanks Midori.'' Mina said as she kissed him on the cheek which made Izuku freeze up with the fridge still in his hands.