TF2 Izuku.

Truth went ahead and looked for a world that was enjoyable to watch, to hopefully wash the bad taste of having just watched a rather dark and gruesome, So something cheerful and funny should be perfect for that, While Truth didnt have any problem with dark and evil, he understood that the group watching it, didnt enjoy it over and over again, But as he searched it, The group went ahead and went to try and remove their worry. With Eri coming up with the idea to play hide and seek. Which everyone agreed to,

By the rule of speed and silliness, the one to touch their nose last and yell not it. All Might was the last one to do so, Inko holding his arm back. So all might stood up and started counting, Truth created a large area with lots of hiding spots. and they went to hide. All Might just counted up to 50, he was fully planning to give it his all. When he reached 50 he turned around. '' Kaminari, Sero, Kirishima, Present Mic, Midnight, Ashido, Yaoyorozu, Inko, Masaru I see you all.'' Right off the bat, All Might was able to catch a good number. 

He of course already saw Eri and Kota, Both panicked and went to hide behind a dumpster but their backs were sticking out, All Might started running around using OFA to pick out everyone, all except Izuku and, Er and Kota, And he was really confused as to why he didnt see Izuku yet, He assumed it went everywhere, He was even able to locate Nezu. It didnt help that All Might kept getting laughed at. '' Fine I give up, I don't know where the last three are.'' Eri and Kota jumped out laughing.'' BOO.'' All Might stepped back in fake fear.

Izuku dropped down to the floor from All Mights back.'' Hehe, You aren't that used to your old body, Didnt even notices me.'' All Might lost his smile for a second in pure awe.'' your kidding.'' By this time, they were all laughing their asses off at All Might. Truth let them laugh for a while before it calmed down.'' Now I found the next one to watch.'' Oh please allow it to be relaxed, I don't know if I could handle the darkness.'' Komori asked with Truth nodding his head.'' Yeah don't worry, It's not a bad one, I believe.'' Then with a snap of his fingers, the next one started

 We see a dark room, Only a single light brightening the room up, A simple candle on a desk as it showed Izuku. In his hands, he held a stack of paper. '' Funding is secured, Now all I got to do, is put the team together.'' His face turned into a smirk, due to the candle it looked quite evil and darkish.'' And I just know where to look to get the best of the best for the job.'' Izuku slammed the papers down showing on the top is said TF2 with a red stamp of confidential.

'' TRUTH YOU SAID THIS WOULD BE CHEERFUL, THIS DOESNT LOOK FUCKING CHEERFUL, IT LOOKS LIKE HE IS ABOUT TO COMMIT MASS MURDER OR A PLAN TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD, '' Calm down Ochaco, Like I said, it's not a bad one, Now just relax sit back and enjoy, it should overall be enjoyable'' than in a near whisper Truth ended his sentence.'' I think

It then turned into Izuku sitting in front of a camera.'' I am Izuku Midoriya, Leader and Founder of TF2, Tactical Federation 2. My grandfather started it, but his vision failed, I, however, aim to succeed. We are now in the starting phase of TF2, I am a highly trained ex-Military special forces. In my group, I have 9 highly trained operators. Each trained and perfected in their style and form of combat, and this documentary will follow their acceptance and introduction into the TF2 program.'' Izuku said talking into the camera with a stern face with the camera flying toward a new moment.

'' a-a documentary, That is something new.'' Truth nodded'' Yes in this world, Izuku's grandfather set up a group called TF2 multiple good mercenaries that would be able to be put in the hardest mission and succeed, That failed after the government shut them down

It then showed Izuku walking with the camera in his face. He's on his hands had a paper.'' Our first candidate will be, One of the best scouts, I ever, had the pleasure of working with, While she might be a little rough, Her speed and quickness make her unreplaceable as a scout, and in my eyes, the best of the best.'' They walked up to the area, which was a track, where a Rumi was running at high speeds. Her white hair swinging behind only to just 90 degrees and sprinted right for Izuku, Jumping in the air, then doing a double jump.