Halloween 2022

'' Instead of watching Pokemon again, How about we switch it up with a little bit of weirdness slash horror creepiness.'' Truth said jumping up a little bit. The group thought about it for a second,'' I mean I do like me some Halloween-type shit.'' Camie said as she took a drink.'' I mean I am not against it but then again I am also not for it, I don't know what truth has in store for us and that scares me.'' Mina spoke as she hide behind Toru a slight bit.

'' Well Truth what is it about, Seeing you most likely already made up your mind,'' Nezu asked sipping from his teacup. Truth just laughed as he slapped his knee before stopping his laughter.'' I mean It's more creepy than scary, But yeah I still think it's enjoyable. But it will be a little secret, Tho no murder, No blood, and no ghost tho so yea.'' Truth spoke to the group before snapping his fingers and starting the show.

 Kyoka gave a sigh as she had just got done with her homework, It took her an entire three hours to finish everything. As she lay down on the bed and opened her laptop and decided to just relax while talking to some people on Omegle. She decided to search on the topic of music. As she expected the first couple of people she noticed were just dudes jerking off. She of course instantly skipped them and skipped thru until she found a normal-looking dude.'' Yo, You aren't gonna pull out your cock right.'' Kyoka joked with the boy laughing.''

Instead of fearing what the group expected to deal with, They were now just laughing.'' Truth what the fuck are you talking about, It's not even near scary it's funny as fuck, Tho, I would have Ranked the dicks lower on purpose.'' Mina said laughing.'' I totally expect that from you, Tho why, Rank them lower.'' Truth asked'' Oh they are wanking it on Omegle, They deserve it.''

'' Dont worry, Not really here to pull that out, Just here to talk about music,'' Izuku said with a friendly smile. He had a couple of bags under his eyes. But overall he looked normal. His room was dark but to each their own.'' So what you here for?'' Izuku asked back with Kyoka laughing.'' To see dick, no haha, I was just bored, So wanted to talk about my favorite bands,'' Which is.'' Izuku wondered.'' Oh, I would have to say Deep Dope or Porn Graffiti.'' Izuku smiled, his mouth slightly open.'' Those are also my favorite bands, how interesting.''

'' Why do I feel that Izuku is gonna be the monster again, Like that one world with Ochaco who kept staying at the far too creepy cabin because she wanted to save money.'' Nejire laughed with Truth just shrugging, He wasn't gonna let them know just yet.''

'' So what is your name,'' Oh mine, I am called Kano.'' She lied, But then again she wasnt stupid, She knew to never give your real information to someone online.'' well Hello Kano, Nice to meet you, I am Izuku.'' a little deeper in their conversation, Kyoka heard some mumbling and banging.'' Just excuse me for a little.'' Izuku stood up and walked out of the room. She waited for a bit, But then she heard muffled screams and a couple of loud bonks. And Kyoka was having none of it. She slammed her hand on the skip button.

'' Oh fuck, What is that yelling giving me this strange feeling of familiarity yet strangeness.'' Present Mic asked confused as fuck about it. So far at most this has been a little creepy but now that was just plain weird.'' No idea, But well Done Kyoka, Never give your real name to strangers, You never really know who is watching or listening, and what they can do with that information.''

And in all honesty, she forgot all about Izuku. The first night, He was in her mind, But she just assumed he was a joker that just wanted to fuck with people, But then he was gone, But 4 days later Kyoka after going home had this weird feeling she was being watched. She went out of the store and the entire route home she had this feeling. Even back home, She had this feeling that she was being watched, But she never noticed something. She never saw something or someone, But then again that was his point.