Snow Snow Izuku. part 3

'' So Tenko How are you doing Buddy.'' Truth asked as Tenko slowly woke up. The first thing he did was rub his head as it was a new feeling for him.'' I. I'm fine I guess.'' Truth nodded.'' What is your feeling for All Might and Izuku.'' Uhm. Annoying, I think. Who are they again.'' Truth shook his head as he teleported Tenko in front of him on his knees.'' Let's see what I can fix about this.'' He placed both hands on the side of his head and started fixing whatever Zero broke. But he didnt break alot. It mostly was just large gaps in his mind.

So Truth fixed those gaps himself with whatever information he could.'' Now he is fixed. Let's so it's not too much for him at once and place him right next to his buddy.'' With a snap of the finger, Tenko was teleported next to Toya. Both were what you could say, friends. Well as good as friends can get in a criminal group that was created to create chaos and kill heroes.'' Can I sit next to him?'' Nana asked with Truth shrugging. Sit where you want. But it's up to him. So Tenko, Can your grandma sit next to you?''

Tenko just nodded. He didn't know what was going on. and for the first time in his life. His mind was free. Unbeknownst to AFO, or Himself. the doctor had made him into somewhat of a puppet. All to serve his master. Or well in the eyes of the doctor to serve AFO.'' But why don't we have Tenko relax and come to his own thoughts while we watch the next world? What about part 3 of snow.'' This of course was instantly agreed to as they all remember the Snow beast that was Izuku and the fun he had.

 Izuku had just gotten home when he was stopped by his father AFO.'' So Son, How did they take it? Seeing you aren't arrested, They took it fairly well?'' He asked from his seat, Enjoying a hot cup of tea.'' Yeah, Nezu instantly accepted me as he was laughing. Tho mister Aizawa wasn't the biggest fan of me.'' AFO nodded. He could understand that. He of course wasnt the best of friends with Aizawa. Most of the time when they met up. It resulted in the erasure hero being blinded and beaten.

''At least he didn't steal your quirk. That's kind of annoying.'' Ragdoll said with a smile.'' You could see it as a compliment. I chose a quirk as useful as yours?'' He tried swinging it in a way that didn't sound as horrible. But that didnt do it so Inko just gave him a smack with her slipper.

'' But Yeah, I kinda feel like I should train tho, So can you like sent me to my training area, You can pick me back up at dinner.'' Izuku asked with AFO nodding.'' Sure, But keep it a secret you are accepted into UA. Your mother wants to make a large acceptance dinner with the others.'' AFO said as he opened a portal. Izuku just dropped his coat and backpack and stepped in. Only coming out the other side. In a massive snowy tundra.'' Ahhh, Now let's see. SNOWMIES, MIGHTY FORM.'' Izuku raised up his hand and before him, out of the snow, his snowmies showed up.

'' Isn't he like already way too overpowered?'' Komori asked with Melissa nodding.'' Yeah. Didnt he like stop that massive robot to save Yuyu?'' Oh, he is. But in his eyes, They will look for a way to kick him out. If he shows he is far too strong of a trainee, It might give him some more wiggle room to make mistakes.''

Each of them looked exactly like All Might made from Snow.'' Now, I just need to find a way to better compress the snow.'' Izuku said as they just lacked overall durability.'' SNOWBALL ROCKET.'' Izuku raised his wrist as a snowball flew out of it at high speed. The snow itself was compressed beyond belief and almost acted like a pure ball of ice. It created a whole right into the Snow Might in front of him and it crumbled.'' Hmm, let's see.'' Izuku walked up to the Snow might and placed a hand on his chest before then forcefully compressing it.

'' Yeah, I ain't ever playing snowball fight with him. What the fuck.'' Yuyu said at the rocket he shot out. Sure they had seen him machine gun Bakugo in an episode before this. But this was not a softball. This would remove part of them.'' I wonder what would happen if we fought?'' Toya asked nobody. more just talking out loud as if they would fight he would prefer it be a surprise.