Cartoon Izuku part 2

Truth put his hand on his chin looking at the laughing Eri who was slowly wiping away tears .'' You know what, Eri do you want to see more?'' Truth asked with Eri blinking twice before nodding.'' Koda?'' He nodded aswell with Truth seeing no other option than to agree with two of the cutest people in the room.'' Well then let's go for a part 2 of what he just watched.'' YES LET'S GO.'' The guys yelled out excitedly, they all wanted to see the next part as the first part was a joy.

'' Well then let's not stand on ceremony any  longer and watch part two, and ignore all the parts of him talking to you or others, call him insane for that part, it's crazy so yeah, ignore him please, Dont want to call in help for the fourth wall fixes, I have minimal experience with those.'' Everyone nodded even if they didnt understand it. So Truth snapped his fingers and started the show back up.

 The camera gets wiped clean,'' Hehe, seems you aren't done with me yet.'' Izuku speaks into the camera before winking and throwing it away. Landing right into the UA entrance exam. Just as the massive 0 Point Robot was making its way into the City, Ochaco was stuck under the rubble, and the massive robot aiming to punch and crush her. But like a knight in shining armor, Izuku arrived.'' Not this time, UNO REVERSE.'' Izuku pulled out a card, with the Robot's fist stopping mid-air, Before it turned and smacked himself full force, breaking the top part off and making it fly back.

'' HE DID WHAT, HOW THE FUCK IS CARD ABLE TO DO SUCH A THING.'' Rumi asked with the meme lords of the group understanding.''THE POWER OF THE UNO REVERSE CARD IS GODLY!!!'' Kaminari screamed at the top of his lungs with the others yelling right along with him.

'' Eh, Power loader that should be possible right.'' Nezu asked confused with PowerLoader shaking his head.'' No. I am 10000% sure, I made sure his arms were not bendable that way, what the heck.'' All the heroes were confused as to what the hell just happened. Not once had they seen a quirk with such power or weirdness.'' Uhm Nezu, I am aware I am not yet a teacher and dont have the right to vote, But I do have some awareness of who that is.'' All Might said from the side in his weak form. Nezu gave a nod showing he should go on.

'' Hehe, from when Izuku wanted to get All Might to sight adoption papers I remember.'' Izuku blushed with Rumi laughing ten times harder.'' So Izuku can cause a robot to move in a way that is not designed to do, All Because of the card.'' Mei asked with Truth nodding.'' He can do anything he wants, As long as it is funny to him. He could make it melt with nothing but a drawing of the sun.''

'' I am not aware of his name. But when I met him, He was bullying a sludge villain that was D-rank, He then ate him and spit him out in a balloon and turned him into a bunny.'' Wait, you mean that thing you had in the picture.'' Present Mic laughed remembering the pictures in the newspaper with All might nodding.'' Yes, But he was able to jump off with strength alone, So but I am not sure what all he is able of doing.'' Nezu nodded a small evil smirk.

'' Oh please no.'' Aizawa said as everything started adding up, The possibilities of the ideas were enough to cause him great stress and worries.'' What.''  Nezu and a can-do all Midoriya, I can already feel the headaches rising.'' OH BOY, THIS WILL BE FUN HAHAHA.'' Nemuri laughed

It then showed 1A in class, Both Ida and Ochaco talked about the boy they had seen before playing around in the UA entrance exam.'' What so you saw him, play rock paper scissors with one of the robots.'' Ochaco asked giggling as Ida redid his glasses.'' Yes while it was highly idiotic he did break the robot so it seems it's effective.'' But then out of nowhere, Neither being ready for it, Their teacher in his sleeping bag crawled up.'' If yo... huh.'' Aizawa looked behind him seeing Izuku.'' What, WHO ARE YOU.''

'' HAHAHAHA TRUTH WARN ME NEXT TIME, I ALMOST PEED MYSELF.'' Emi laughed, tears streaming down her face as She saw Izuku spooning with Aizawa who was just fully shocked at the sight.'' I have been making sure nobody does that. Peeing means a dirty clean-up.'' Truth told them all thanking him