Demon Slayer Part 2

'' Well since we started talking about knives and the likes, How about a sword-wielding Izuku again? I feel we deserve one.'' Truth said with a smirk only for Saiko to look at him a little confused.'' Truth, Wasnt this world just exactly that, An Izuku that wields a sword. Would it not be a world exactly like this one.'' Yes, Well Yes but this would be a very old one, This would be the second part of the very first world you have seen.'' This got some of the eyes open. Because not everyone was here, and well it had been a while.

'' So a rundown of the world so we all get a good view of it.'' Truth said as he cracked his back. He stood up and walked in the middle of the front.'' So, for those that can't remember. In the first-ever world, we saw, Izuku was a normal person. Well, normal if a bit off, But no quirks. Instead, the world was overrun by demons. They hunted at night and killed alot of people, Including Inko Midoriya. Izuku goes down a dark path, But in the end, he becomes a demon slayer, a certain very strong group of swordsmen, that uses a special blade, to decapitate demons which is one of the only ways to end one.''

'' What are the other ways'' Hawks asked not remembering if he was there to watch it or not.'' The only other way to kill one is sunlight. When they get touched by light. they basically turn to dust.'' This was a simple understanding, Cut off the head or sunlight and it's over. But Truth wasn't done.'' Now, Izuku joined them and he quickly rose up the ranks.''

This was a no-brainer, It was Izuku of course he was gonna rise up the ranks quickly.'' Izuku then grows a harem and yeah that's where we ended it. Him coming home to his two girls with Eri as their daughter, Also Shoto here lost his arm so yeah Let's get to watch this.'' Truth said snapping his fingers and starting the show

 As Sunlight hit the floor of the garden. It was already morning for the group of men working out and improving their bodies. They were already covered in sweat. Each is on their own version of the training. Shoto with his right arm weighted down with multiple bags of rice. Holsing a wooden sword that he was repeatedly striking with. Hitting a training dummy setup. Strike after strike without much waiting, But each strike holding his entire focus.

'' Smart, When one part is weakened, it's best to train the other part TWICE AS HARD WOOOOOOO.''  Kirishima screamed proud of Todoroki's total manliness in his training schedule.'' Uhm, I feel like your meaning is right, But don't think that is a fact.'' Truth tried explaining to Kirishima, But he wasn't listening instead he was bro-fisting Tetsu aswell as slamming his chest together with the other guys while cheering

Just behind Izuku was Tanjiro. A bag on his back filled with rocks weighing him down as a wooden bar was over his shoulders. With the ends also holding buckets filled with stones. And Tanjiro himself was crouched.l The buckets were just slightly above the ground as he walked. With each step, Tanjiro had to rise up before going down again. Training the lower part of him and giving him alot more explosive force. There were some more guests that had not been there last time. One was a boy with yellow hair and orange tips. Due to something with his training, He only knew a single move, But he has mastered that move to unbelievable levels.

'' Oh that's rare to see, Someone specialing in truly one thing. Most people try and branch out which is often someone's downfall.'' Nezu said as he took a sip of his tea.'' I would rather be a jack of all trades than a master of one.'' That is true young Shimura.'' Nezu said back to Shigaraki who was starting to get a slightly bit more comfortable with everyone.

His speed was unbelievable and already on the level of many Hashira, But He lacked the other skills. Unable to fight unless asleep. It was why he was being trained now. But his striking against the wooden pole was barely a glimpse of his true power. The loudest of the group had to be the next visitor, Both had been found by Tanjiro on his travels. Zenitsu and Inosuke. One was a crybaby while the other was an overly loud rude asshole. Inosuke was doing Crouching Tiger crawls with alot of weight. With each move forward he had to do a push-up.