The Dates ( 51470 words)

Truth snapped his fingers and out the portal came 2 new women that nearly all of them knew. First was Melissa Shield. The blond-haired daughter of All Might's sidekick from his time in America.  The second woman Camie Utsushimi was The fawn-haired woman that was impersonated by Toga during the licensing exam. 

'' Uhm where are we? What is going on.'' Melissa asked as she saw everyone around her.'' Dont worry, Instead of me explain the entire thing we have done here I will just show you two and be done with it.'' Truth snapped his fingers and all the information was just there. It was as if they remembered being there without being there. '' So we are gonna like see stuff about buff green there, Cool,'' Camie said as she took a seat. Melissa also went to sit down but she went closer toward the side of All Might who was sitting next to Inko.

'' So now I will ask only once. We are going to watch your Izuku Midoriya date a large number of the women in this room at the moment. If you dont want to watch these moments that is fine and also in case you are wondering if, for example, you tell him something dirty dont worry, You can think about who you want to show it and who cant see it. Also for everyone that doesn't want to see dont worry, it won't be blurred out badly, The screen will change into something else. So let's say Someone flashes Izuku in the date, Izuku would be able to see but for anyone that isn't allowed to see it would just be you idk turning around and making a joke. Now without further waiting you all ready?'' Everyone gave a nod and with a snap, the first date started.

 Izuku is waiting in the dorm room for Ochaco. This would be their second date but they weren't a thing yet. It was shortly after starting their second year when Izuku thought he had nothing to lose and asked Ochaco who agreed happily. That date had been great and now It was time for their second date.

Izuku stood in blue jeans with his red tops. A blue and white checkered button-up shirt. He was excited about his date. He had barely slept a wink last night due to his excitement. Yet he was not tired in the slightest.

my baby looks so handsome.'' Inko said as she looks on with a smile. Eri and Kota were also looking on very happy to see their smiling. 

The elevator pinged. Izuku's head snapped to the sound. The door opened up and he saw Ochaco come out. She had white sneakers. Wide black pants that reach right under her breast. Her shirt was white. She had a long orange vest with red flowers on it. To carry her stuff she chooses to wear a black back bag.

How beautiful Uraraka.'' Inko said causing the girl to blush even harder. She herself had a big smile on her face aswell seeing as this was going to be their second date.

Izuku forgot how to breathe for a second as his breath was taken away by this Beauty. A blush came on his cheeks.'' Hey Deku-Kun, you okay?'' Yeah, I am. I was just shocked a little, You look beautiful Uraraka.'' Now Ochaco had a blush herself.

You stole his breath away for a second good job Chaco.'' Mina told her friend who was blushing at the compliment from Izuku. It did give a good boost to her confidence that she was able to take her crush's breath away.

They made their way to the Theme park. First, they walked around the area only checking to see what was where so they could see what they wanted to do.

First, they went to some attractions. Ochaco loved them. She loved the thrill it gave as they roared at high speeds. For Izuku it was underwhelming. He could run around with around 40% in OFA and he even had full control over float which in Izuku's time could be better called Fly. So this was a bit underwhelming but seeing the smiling face of Ochaco was more than enough to make his entire day.

Understandable.'' All Might spoke seeing that he had a similar problem during his prime. Often theme parks wanted to name a ride after him and he would ride the first ride and speak some kind words from them, But if you can run fast enough to become a blur from everyone else a rollercoaster is just boring.