Hacker Midoriya.

The large group began moving a little in the large open grass field until they were saved from the watching area. It only took a minute before they reached the perfect area. '' This looks good enough right.'' Truth asked as he snapped his fingers and a large number of workout items showed up.

'' Awesome Truth, Let's get our pump on,'' Kirishima said as he moved toward the bench press. Tetsutetsu went right with him to spot his bro. Izuku went to do some pushups to warm up. The girls went for some push-ups themselves. That was until Eri and Kota took a seat on Izuku while he seemed to not mind or even notice as he kept going at the same speed.

'' Good job Izuku, Now with one hand,'' Inko asked with Izuku changing his leg placement and swapping to one arm while still holding Eri and Kota on his back. This was enough to make the girls stop and just look at him. 

After 30 push-ups with one arm with Eri one Kota on his back with Izuku swapping arms after 15 stopped.'' Can you do that with me on your back?'' PixieBob asked with Izuku answering.'' I do think so Pixie.'' Before he could finish he was pulled by the ear.'' That was not what you were going to call me remember.'' S-sorry, Pretty Kitty.'' Izuku said making those around him laugh But Pixie bob let him go as he went into Push-up position and Pixie-Bob took place on his back. 

and right after at a steady pace Pixie bob went up and down much to the amazement of those watching. '' Pff anyone can do that.'' Monoma said with a scoff.'' Then do it.'' What.'' Monoma responded to Kendo kind of shocked. He just assumed they would believe him.'' If anyone could do that then do it. You can even choose who sits on your back. Then both of you will see who can complete the most pushups in a row. Not the fastest to a number. The most.'' I am okay with that.'' Izuku said with a smile. This made others want to join aswell just for the fun.

Kirishima and Tetsutetsu both joined with Mina and Kendo sitting on their backs. Bakugo also joined with Kaminari going on his back. Shoto was able to get Tsuyu on his back and Izuku swapped Pixie bob for Nemuri and Both Eri and Kota. Izuku knew this was going to take a lot out of him but he really wanted to stick it to Monoma with this.

They started at the same time with Monoma going the fastest. He quickly got to 10 pushups while Izuku and the others were only at 5, But around 15 Monoma was struggling a lot. He started doing half pushups and shaking until he fell to the floor with Komori on his back. The others went past with Shoto stopping after 22. Kirishima was able to get to 25 with Tetsutetsu being at 24 with him almost getting to 25. Both Izuku and Bakugo went head to head. But at 30 Izuku fell to the floor and Bakugo fell at 32 but they knew who really won. Izuku had already done 30 one-armed pushups and around 30 normal pushups with 10 of them being with Pixiebob on his back. and the 30 he did then was with more weight than the others as Nemuri was an adult woman with larger curves and she had two children on her lap aswell.

After Izuku schooled his friends in pushups, He went for pull-ups and at the request of Yui and Mina, he somehow went okay with it. So now Izuku was doing pull-ups shirtless while all the girls were just looking at him. So Izuku being fueled with complements and a little pride at winning the pushup contest went to do what he called the typewriter. He would hang at the top but move his shoulder from hand to hand in a straight line.

The girls cheered at the impressive sight of Izuku. Some gave wolf whistles, Some whooped. And Izuku for once was just loving it. He straightens his legs in front of them having his legs 90 degrees. He even did a handful of single-handed pullups which again was met with praise.

The girls while first cheering at Izuku did go and work out themselves. Some did some Yoga half as a show for Izuku and a half just because they liked doing Yoga. Rumi went weight training focused on her legs blowing everyone out of the water with the amount of weight she uses.