Anti-Quirk Izuku part 3.

'' Now for the Rundown of the next world. It's one I take great pride in. It's a world I like to call Midoryuu.'' Truth said as he once again summoned forth a PowerPoint.'' Now in this world, there are alot of different components. First and foremost, Hate. Alot of quirks get a bit more hate, But one of the quirks that get the most hate, Is a dragon quirk.'' Truth said as he clicked the PowerPoint showing a couple of pictures of random dragons.

'' So Ryuko is getting hate, I BETTER NOT SEE ANY OF THAT OR I WILL BREAK MY FOOT OFF IN THEIR ASSES.'' Rumi said angrily thinking about the hate one of her best friends got.'' YEAH, I WILL BEAT THOSE MEANIES UP!'' Nejire added as she palmed her fist with anger.'' Relax, While Ryuko does get some hate, She isn't a pro hero yet, Some of the heroes we know are younger, Like Ryuko, Rumi, Nana, Nejire, And Nemuri. They are students at UA just like the rest of you. Now most of you can guess, Izuku also has a dragon quirk in this world, And so does Inko, Both get alot of hate.'' Truth said clicking the next slide on the PowerPoint.

But both of them relocate toward a nicer area, where Izuku meets new friends and Inko meets her new boyfriend.'' Both AFO and All Might expected to be that person, But when Truth clicked on the button it showed Aizawa.'' me?'' Yeah, here you are the father of Hitoshi, And you went there Because he got bullied for his brainwashing quirk. But that is blah. In what we will see, Is most likely just Inko and Aizawa getting married, And maybe some young shenanigans, Just like what we saw with Royal Izuku.'' Truth said snapping his fingers and teleporting himself back to his seat.

''So what are we watching then?''Ippan asked Truth who snapped his fingers again.'' We will watch the Third part of Anti-Quirk. In the last parts, Izuku was hated for OP's quirk, Hated Aizawa for his quirk. Then beat Aizawa up, ran away, and Nearly killed 3 thugs that did the No-No with Mei. Mei got friendly and texted Izuku she wanted to be his baby maker and it stopped there.'' Truth said ignoring the loud laughs of the group at Mei's behavior

 '' Izuku it's dinner time,'' Inko said as she knocked on the door, But she didnt get any response. It was silent. Which was not like her son. No matter what he was doing, he always answered back to Inko. She knocked again.'' Izuu, did you fall alseep?'' But once again there was no answer.'' Cover up I am coming in.'' Inko said as she opened the door. But to her surprise She saw Izuku, laying on his belly looking at the phone as red as a tomato.'' I-Izuku?'' Inko asked worriedly as she shuffled over

'' Did Izuku die when he got that message?'' Momo asked seeing that Izuku wasn't answering back to Inko.'' Or is he perhaps busy with something else?'' Kaminari said suggesting that Izuku was less than pure.

She got closer and closer until she was right next to the bed where she was able to see the messages. While most were, are you still here, Did your phone die? And that sort. The one right at the top of the screen said something else.'' Don't you want me to be your baby maker?'' Inko screamed at the top of her lungs. Both in shock and excitement. Izuku had apparently not only found himself a friend, But a girlfriend it seemed. But this scream awoke Izuku. Jumping up in his bed, combat stance at the ready for the danger that alerted him.

Izuku really wishes there was danger, But instead of a crazed axe-wielding fire breathing, baby eating super villain. He was forced to deal with his mom and was over-excited about his apparent relationship with his girlfriend. This just like before, broke Izuku. 3 weeks ago, The closest a lady had ever gotten to him, during a normal day, was sprinting passed him. But Today he was hugged. He apparently flirted with her, and she asked to be his babymaker. That was far too much for his poor brain to handle and he crashed.

The group laughed at Izuku, But really understood his want for a villain. That's way easier to explain and to deal with, than your mom reading something like a girl asking to be your baby maker, No matter what the real meaning of that was.'' Hah, Your kind of hoping for your real father to show up again haha.'' Emi said while cackling like a crazy person.