Doflamingo Izuku

'' What the heck was that about,'' Sato asked as Truth had just left out of nowhere. Mostly everyone was confused and didnt know what that meant or what they were going to mean.'' I don't know, But my the name maybe it's a different god, Like that dude Sun that showed up.'' Awase suggested with Ochaco speaking up.'' Should we really care, Truth always does dumb stuff and weird stuff? Let's just talk some more about quirks or other worlds.'' 

'' Do you just want to hear stuff about your own quirk?'' Maybe.'' Ochaco looked away from Mina as she asked this with the pink girl just saying same before looking at Izuku who went to  look into his notes.'' Well, I do have some things for you Mina, You can alter your acid how you want it right, Its density, Acidity, etc. Right.'' Mina nodded.'' Well if that is the case, you could perhaps also change its state, From a liquid into a gas, Which would allow you to create a pepper spray allowing you to fight people with your quirk without having the fear of melting them away.'' Won't the gas just melt them away?'' Kaminari asked with Izuku responding.'' Well yes, if she keeps it at the same acidity, But if she lowers that aswell, It would just turn into a very effective pepper spray.'' 

Izuku then went on.'' You could also make it denser, Which would make for sludge of sorts, Perhaps coating your entire body in that with maximum acid your body could withstand, Which could become armor of sorts, Protecting you from attacks as they melt away.'' Izuku suggested which made Mina's eyes lit up with stars. Ochaco looked at Izuku begging to be next. Which he looked for right away, 

'' Well the main chance I always wondered if you could increase  the weight aswell, That would allow you to fly, Well sort of, By floating you upward before then dropping down by increasing its weight, It could also  allow you to punch with Increased weight, buy increasing the weight on certain items as perhaps a ring, Or even the weight stabilizer on your hero custom.'' Oh, I could get Deku punches.'' Ochaco said with Izuku shaking his head.'' No, Your punches would only be downward, Which could result in a devastating downward kick, '' Ochaco smiled at this and she loved it, She loved the chance of having such a new attack. Sure she wasn't going to become a fighter, But having to deal with villains from time to time, Having such a cool super move would be great.

Truth jumped out a portal.'' Sorry I am back.'' What the hell were you doing?.'' Yeah sorry I was checking out something by a different god, I can't really say anything yet but we will watch that stuff soon, It's a fun concept. But for now, I have something cool and fun, It's a surprise tho, Just know I really like how it's built. So let's get started.'' Sure, But could I get a different chair, This one is killing my back..'' Bakugo asked as he turned his chest a little and made it crack'' Sure.'' With a snap, Bakugo's chair turned into one that perfectly fit him making his back feel great with a crack before it felt great, As Izuku snapped his fingers again to start the show

 Aizawa sat in the bus sitting next to Midnight, and Vlad King, In front of them were the students of the hero course, 40 Students into one large bus, The students were enjoying themselves talking amongst each other about the fun of today's lesson, 1A hardened been told what they were going to be doing but 1B had, so they were busy telling what they knew to 1A. That was until Aizawa spoke up. '' You all have understood it now aswell, We will behave you undergo Rescue training, You will learn to use your quirk to save instead of destroying, We have seen what quirks can do to break stuff, Bakugo and Todoroki.'' Aizawa said toward the two students that during their battle training destroyed the entire block with dozen of explosions, Flames, and ice.'' Thankfully there were some of you, that used brains over brawns.'' Aizawa said toward Saiko and Camie.

''  I see Shinso, Camie, and Saiko but we are missing Some of us.'' Yeah, I don't see Midoriya, Kodai, and Ururaka.'' Ida said looking the show over.'' Yeah, those three aren't with them.'' Truth said with Shoto asking.'' It also seems I have a better relationship with him.'' He said as he looked at Enji.'' Yes, Enji is a little tamer But you came to the idea, That even if only using your ice you would still complete his goal, So you just use both, But plan to reach number one without effort showing him how to become a real hero.'' Truth said with an smirk to Enji before the show kept going