Rimuru Izuku part 4

'' Well gonna give us a rundown of a new world again or nah?'' Camie asked sipping on a boba. Truth nodded as he snapped his fingers, teleporting himself and the PowerPoint back to the front of everyone.'' Now then ladies and gentlemen, May I present to you the optional world of Sports Izuku.'' Truth said as the next slide showed a bunch of sports. A soccer ball, Rugby ball, Baseballbet, basketball, And Hockey sticks.'' So what, Izuku has a quirk of all the sports or something?'' Shoda asked confused about what this would be.

'' No, In this world, quirks don't exist, Everyone is quirkless, But what is a big deal, Sports? For example, alot of the pro heroes, are pro athletes there instead, All Might who has Dominated multiple sports, Like boxing, Rugby, and Basketball, basically everything, Then you have Endeavor who was sort of like All Might only slightly worse and less entertaining.'' Truth said showing the next slide which was all might with a drawn slime and Endeavor with a drawn frown, It fully looked like it was made in windows paint.'' So what about Izuku, I mean it was in the title.'' Mina asked 

'' Yes, Izuku basically had a gift from Me, In every sport, He was able to just learn any sport in a matter of moments, and shortly after that, He could dominate it, This was thanks to insane intellect, But the story isn't about that. Izuku gets bored, He was just able to dominate everyone, And in his class range, He just didnt see any challenges, But he kept playing, In hopes of making it to the big league and finding a challenge there, While making alot of money.'' Truth then showed Izuku a bunch of money.

'' But Bakugo his childhood best friend, Hated that, He and Izuku had the goal to make it to the big league together, But Izuku got too good and out of reach. Bakugo instead of being a whiny bitch and playing dirty, Decided the best course of action would be to focus created one team, That could face him in any sport and not only give him a challenge But beat him back to their level. Which is the main focus of that story, Bakugo finding people that are good at sports.'' Let's guess, that's us.'' Kaminari said pointing at the entire watch group.'' Yeah. Not sure who made it in the ending team, But it's more like a large club, including some women that were just better than most guys. Like Tsuyu in swimming for example.'' Truth said before snapping his fingers as he decided on a world to watch.

'' But that is for later Right now we are gonna watch, Slime Izuku, The one where he called out the 1a girls, bra sizes, and colors and brought them to a new world.'' Truth explained with  Eri and Kota however cheered and raised their slime Izuku plushies in excitement while the others were still annoyed that Truth teased such a world and then didnt pick it. But Truth had been a bigger ass so they got over it and readied themselves.

 It was the end of the first day and 1A was done. They were prone on the floor, bruised and beaten, breathing hard after their lesson with that demon monster. '' So Hakurou. What did you think of my classmates.'' Izuku asked the swordsman.'' Well, they do have potential, None are on a very impressive level, I, in all honesty, had expected more of them.'' Izuku nodded as he walked toward the large hotel the students would be staying at.'' Well, Hopefully, we can teach them a thing or two before they go again.'' Izuku said with a chuckle.

'' Truth are we going back there more often or Just a one-time thing?'' Sato asked with Truth thinking about it for a second.'' Yeah, some of you asked to go back for a little more training, Some don't ever want to go back there but still ask for Training, Which Izuku allows by summoning Hakurou into the MHA world.

'' Of course, Rimuru~sama, I shall do my best to whoop them into shape, fitting to be a classman of you, Now If you could excuse me, I shall come up with a game plan with the Goblin riders.'' Izuku nodded as Hakurou walked in a different direction. Izuku still smiled as he heard the lively class argue as he opened the doors. Almost as All Might had opened the door, Most of the students were frozen in shock and fear.'' What is wrong?'' Izuku asked calmly, He had been in his Rimuru form.