Wolverine Izuku

'' I hate you guys,'' Kyoka said as he brought her knees up to her chest and hide her face in her knees. '' No, you don't, You love us,'' Momo said as he gave Kyoka a small peck on the cheek causing Kyoka to eep before trying to hide her face again. '' Kyoka why are you hiding that cute face from me,'' Izuku said as he moved to grab her.

Izuku without problems lifted Kyoka up, She screamed while staying up in her egg form. Izuku moved with her and sat down. He placed her sideways having her on the lap of Rei with her head on his lap.'' Now I can look at your pretty face all I want.'' Izuku said as he petted her head slowly. while Truth was looking for a universe that could entertain them

The guys were talking amongst themselves. Bakugo was not talking with them, however. He was thinking of how to make right, Not just with Izuku, That was something that would take a couple of years at least. He needed to make right with the others, With Aunty Inko, With All might, Hell he even felt like he needed to make right with his own mother and father. 

Endeavor had the same idea. He knew he had messed up immensely. His ex-wife hated him and he deserved that, His oldest son wished him dead and he deserved that. For some reason, his daughter didn't completely despise him while his other two sons also hated him. But he didn't just fail his family. He failed all the people that looked up to him as a hero. And that had to change, He wanted his children at least to care about him even a little. and he wanted to become a hero that people could respect. a hero like All Might or Like Deku.

'' Hey, I found a cool one. And I will give you some info again.'' Great so what is his quirk.'' Sato asked as he summoned a bowl of sweet popcorn. '' Haha no, I will tell you this, AFO is Izuku's father again, He doesn't have AFO tho, But AFO is not a villain or a hero, He is a government agent of sorts, Doing dark missions like getting rid of entire gangs and such in the night. He steals those quirks during those times. He is friends with All Might and David shield. I believe that is all the extra time you need to know. So let's start right away.'' with a snap the world started.

 We see a four-year-old Izuku sitting in the waiting room with his mother. Izuku was sweating and was looking a little sick. He looked like he was in pain as his face look strained and he was holding his knuckles all while he sat on his mother's lap while she was patting his head. She looked very worried.'' It's okay baby, The doctor will find out what's wrong.''

'' Oh, no is this a sad universe.'' Ochaco asked already scared if this was a bad universe for Izuku.'' No, it might be a little sad at the part we will watch, But believe me, if we do watch a second part it will be very badass.'' Truth said with got everyone a little excited as they could look forward to something cool.'' Anything to look forward to?'' Rumi asked'' Oh for you yes, Not only sick fights but he is very animalistic which should get your panties in a bunch.

Just then the nurse came into the waiting room.'' Midoriya's the doctor is ready for you.'' She called out. Inko stood up with Izuku in hand. She greeted the nurse and entered the room with the doctor joining right away.'' Ah hello, miss Midoriya and Izuku correct.'' He said as he read the chart.'' Yes.'' What seems to be the problem,'' He put the chart down, While there was stuff written on the chart, He preferred hearing it first hand to find out if there was anything else.

'' Well it started yesterday, Izuku first got really warm and tired out of nowhere so I thought maybe he got the flu or something but with him getting really warm and tired he started feeling pain in his wrist that got worse today when I decided to come.'' Inko in her mind felt like a bad mother that she had forced her son to deal with that pain for a full day, '' Ah I see, Well let's do some test shall we, And find out what is wrong with little Izuku shall we.''