Swordsman World Part 2

''  What is next Truth.''  Hawks asked with Truth tapping his lips as his hand rested on his chin.'' Hmm, Well we can perhaps see if a Quirk teacher Izuku is something. Would still have to finalize some things. Locate a base template and more godly shit, But shouldn't be too hard.'' Truth said as the rest sort of zoned it out. It was God stuff that went into either finding or making a complete world.'' That does sound fun, We have had teacher Izuku's before, But none where he really goes fully into teaching us.'' Momo said.

'' Yeah, Plus it's kinda hot thinking of Izuku as this buff teacher, his white dress shirt nearly ripping at the seams as his muscles struggle to be contained.'' Setsuna was smacked on the head by Kendo'' You're not writing a smutty fan fic, keep that weird stuff in your head.'' Truth laughed at the irony as he started explaining the world.'' So in this one right? Izuku instead of being a super bitch like sometimes is, Kind of goes a different path. He is able to ask All Might his question a lot earlier. During a call-in on a TV show.'' Truth spoke with everyone following.

'' As All Might was on TV, He this time took care and did not answer without thinking. So he told Izuku there are multiple ways of being a hero. A police officer can be a hero. a doctor can be a hero. Hell even the old man paying for someone's food who is struggling, can be someone's hero. It's a hero's job to understand their own limitations and know what they can do to change the world for the better.'' Truth spoke with All Might feeling embarrassed about the memory.

'' But Izuku takes it to heart. He runs with it and determines his life. In the same interview. All Might told how physical health is extremely important, And Izuku went to a gym. He started keeping himself healthy. He did not become as buff as he was now, But he looked good. And he studied. even more so than he did now. And Izuku started being a quirk nerd more so than ever before. Going on chatrooms discussing quirks. Right as he meets Nezu. Who takes an interest in Izuku? And offers him a job at UA. As the newest Quirk analyzer. Helping all the students with their quirks.''

Truth finished and the group loved it. Izuku wouldn't be destroying buildings. Nor would he fight thousands of thugs at the same time, No this Izuku would be a plan dude, being a hero to heroes making sure each of them would be strong enough to always survive.'' But that is for later, Right now we will enjoy a nice world of Swordsman World Izuku. Which should have come before this, But I am stupid sometimes. So yeah.'' Truth snapped his fingers starting the world up

Micheal. The brash blond boy had full confidence in his ability. He had dueled plenty of battles, yet not a single one ever harmed it, As he gripped his large long sword with a single hand, a proud showing of his muscles. He felt it. He felt the cold steel of Izuku's blade touch his skin. the pain as his flesh was carved open. his heart was sliced in half. He felt his body slide of himself, cleaved in two, Before in a blink he was fine. His sword was still in hand. Izuku glared at him.

'' Oh yeah, This Izuku as his sword ability had if I remember correctly Phantom Sword Fight right.'' Truth nodding.'' Something like that. Izuku could use his mental strength to project a fight scenario where he would come out on top. One so real that it makes people believe they died. He had used it on this asshat.'' Truth explained

Micheal instantly dropped his sword.'' I YEILD I YIELD.'' He screamed in fear. Izuku stepped forward, Holding the blade with two fingers,'' There is no yielding. I had given you the option before. Now if you want to walk away with your life. Apologize.'' Izuku said calmly, Not a hint of rage in his tone. Micheal instantly dropped to the floor. His head on the floor.'' I'M SORRY, SORRY. AAAH'' Micheal felt the blade on his head.'' Not to me, You insulted the skill of the blacksmith and the honor of UA, and you wasted the time of all these people here. Apologize to them.''