DMC Izuku

'' Man, that world was weird.'' Sero said with Ida who was drying his eyes without his glasses to nod.'' That is correct, I had no idea the severe impact Midoriya had upon our lives, That I am breathing now is all but because of the heroic actions of my friendship with Midoriya. '' Ida said with a proud smile as he gripped his tissue with force.

'' Dont is silly Ida, It wasn't just my actions that saved you.'' No, but it was because of your actions, I only arrived to help because of your text, If I did not receive that text I wouldn't have shown up and most likely Ida would have died in that alleyway.'' Shoto spoke clearly to Midoriya with him just looking sheepish at the thought.

'' The thing I really found weird tho was Mamadoriya becoming a scary supervillain, I just can't see it.''  Himiko said with Izuku being grateful for the chance in the subject.'' Her quirk can really be scary. As she can use it to grab small things, But she doesn't have to see what she grabs. She when I was little had grabbed a piece of glass from my foot, so she could, in theory, Get ahold of someone's heart and wrap it out, Or move a piece of the spine making them cripple, Hell She could even force a heart to stop beating by having a grasp onto it tight enough.'' Izuku said with Nezu adding on.

'' She could if my calculations are correct even grasp clumps of cells from a person and remove them, Which in the end would remove their being.'' Everyone that was not already scared of Inko was by now shitting themselves in fear, Izuku's angel of a mother should not be allowed to be that fucking scary. Inko however was just giggling with her hand before her mouth like an innocent maiden, as if she could not destroy a human.'' Hah, she could even grab a dude by the balls and make them blow up.'' Mina joked with all the guys sitting differently a little uncomfortable at the thought of their balls being squeezed exploded.

'' Can you please never say that again.'' Kaminari said as he cupped his nuts with The girls just laughing.'' I found one that is fun,'' Truth said as he clapped his hands to get everyone's attention.'' So what is this about, Izuku being an OP version of All Might that can fly and shoot laser beams out of his eyes.'' Tsuburaba said with clear sarcasm but Truth just chuckled at the memory that there in fact is a world like that. '' Nope, not that.''

'' Oh, what about a Bounty hunter Izuku that ties me up and tosses me over his shoulder like a hot sexy price.'' Himiko said with the girls wishing they would be evil themselves in that world.'' No, but again that could happen, But before that, we need to add a new person into the mix.'' Truth said with a snap of the fingers with the ex hero Lady Nagant showing up.

'' Truth said with a snap of the fingers with the ex hero Lady Nagant showing up

'' Kaina?'' Izuku said with his head cocked.'' h-hi Izuku, What is going on here.'' She asked as the heroes look at them confusingly.'' You know the hero that turned villain Lady Nagant.'' First off, Mister Aizawa that isn't correct, I know the hero that was framed to become a villain lady Nagant.'' How do you think that, We have clear reports of her exciting hostages.'' Yes, all those reports have her executing hostages from close range with no other evidence, I spend weeks and months looking over every ounce of video evidence of that day and nothing, I in fact didnt even spot hear anywhere near the sight of where it happened, I did, however, spot her the day before of the main island toward the south, Making it impossible for her to get back and kill them as the reports say.'' Izuku, strangely enough, took a very strong point to this.