Izuku Son of the Devil

Truth went back to looking for a world that could cause some laughs. But he was able to take his time, as the group was starting to work out, inspired by the strength of Izuku Hanma. Which got the group to first start doing thumb push-ups. The more hardcore group did it just like that, Doing full thumb pushups, Others had a lot of trouble with doing something insane like that, they either did a normal pushup or thumb push-ups on their knees. this was really a challenge for most, While some were rather used to it.

''Ah man, that hurts my thumbs, Who is dumb enough to do that like a normal workout.'' Leave me, and my workouts alone, They are effective and cool'' Kirishima said still going hard like always. he and Tetsutetsu were racing to see who could win. But Nana, All might, and AFO were racing themselves with nearly double the reps, Izuku would also join, But he was having fun getting beat by Eri and Kota. Izuku just always got one as they were on the next one, Their strength unmatched of course. 

Izuku smiled as Eri cheered together with Kota on how she beat her papa. the girls were also really happy for them and cheered with them, Izuku acting fake sad at the loss, with Kota rubbing it in.'' Hah old man, I will take that number one spot before you even get it.'' WALK OFF KID, THAT SPOT IS MINE AND MINE ALONE. NOBODY WILL TAKE IT FROM ME HAHAHAHA.'' Bakugo screamed still doing pushups trying to outmatch the rest that was still doing pushups. '' I got one, I know Ibara will love this one.'' Truth said with the biggest amount of sarcasm seen on earth.''

'' Oh no, what is it about.'' Ibara asked as she sat down with water in her hand.'' Well so first off, In the world, quirks exist, but along with quirks, Humans have the ability to summon demons. They would control these demons and be able to use them for everything, But you have to be satanic and give a sacrifice of blood to use them. Plus they can be defeated or banished so it's not that much of a real problem, '' I see, so it's a dark world I assume one that won't cause much laughter.''

Truth shook his head'' Well it starts dark, the overall vibe of the world is pretty chill and funny, But sit down and relax, I feel you all will at least get a chuckle, If not from the show, at least from Ibara's reactions.'' Truth laughed with the group looking forward to that at least seeing Ibara act crazy.

 '' WE THE CULT OF SATAN, SUMMON ONE OF HIS SUBJECTS, WE THE CULT OF SATAN SUMMON ONE OF SATAN'S SUBJECTS, TO RISE FORTH, AND JOIN US, THE BLOOD OF THE PURE OF HEARTS ARE HERE FOR HIS TAKING, NOW COME FORTH A GREAT DEMON OF WRATH.'' A group of men, all wearing dark robes covering their form, were chanting while standing around a pentagram drawn in blood, with candles lit at each point, The room was lit by fire. With each word, the flames burned brighter and the blood slowly turned black. Smoking as the blood turned black the summoning was successful.

'' Wow starting dark already, How did they get that blood.'' Natsuo asked with Toya looking at him.'' With a plastic straw, A knife dumbass how else, They prob just cut some poor person open and let it bleed out to fuel their weird cult thing.'' Well, both are wrong. They used needles to extract blood, so their flesh would be warm for the demon to take.'' Truth told them both

The blood turned black and black smoke started rising. Covering the area allowing nothing to be seen thru until the smoke rose down and in the middle that was free and empty now had something. It was a large demon, its hair slick and black with two horns sticking out his forehead, He was fully naked with a black tail on his behind. His nails were long, sharp, and dark.'' w-what, This isn't my room.'' The demon Izuku said as he looked around seeing a group of humans standing around him, This brought Izuku's face into a massive smile.''

'' oh hello, Izuku. Hmmm, that looks tasty.'' Izuku laughed at Yu's comment.'' He really had to get naked to be summoned, Flipping pervert.'' Bakugo said with Kaminari laughing.'' Not that you mind, We have seen plenty of girl Katsuki's drooling at the chance to hope of some of Midoriya's loving.'' Bakugo turned red.'' SHUT IT DUNCEFACE.''

'' YOUR HUMANS.'' Izuku said excitedly'' Yes great demon of Satan, we have summoned you for chaos and destruction, FEED ON THE VIRGINS WE HAVE COLLECTED FOR YOU AND STRENGTHEN YOURSELF, THEN MAKE US YOUR MASTERS, KINGS IN THIS WORLD.'' what, Do you not know who your talking too.'' They stepped back in fear, One tried running out the door but it shut closed with a hard slam.'' No running, But that shows you don't know who you're talking to, Well no bother, I am finally on earth again, It's been so long since I was able to.''