Haki master Izuku

'' Hey, you know what I find a little disappointing.'' Truth spoke with everyone peaking their heads up at him, Wondering what Truth would find disappointing.'' You guys don't have a powerful ability that you can learn. Like everything is born, oh born with a strong quirk and stuff.'' There are weak quirks made powerful.'' Truth shook his head.'' Yeh sure, But in alot of the world, there is at least something you can learn.'' Like what.'' Mina asked unsure what he meant by that. You had to train your quirk.'' Uhm well, let's see.''

Truth popped his head up.'' I got it, Okey, So remember that Naruto world.'' Yeah, Izuku has some strange energy he can use for cool stuff.'' Truth nodded to Sato's statement.'' So First off Chakra which used power, is that most can use. Like if you train you can learn it, and even if you are born with a specific nature, like fire, or wind, You can learn the others, There was one man, in that world with the nickname the Professor, He mastered all five chakra nature, But even if you don't have chakra, you can learn the opening of the 8 gates.''

'' Oh. I mean is it so unheard of.'' No, it's not, I am just slightly disappointed, I like how some world can give the power to those weak, that turn them into the top player.'' Truth said coming up with a good idea.'' What about watching a world just like that. I put in an ability called Haki, But don't worry about getting it, It will be explained in the world. And because I like it so much it might be a little longer than normal so let's go.'' Truth said snapping his fingers and starting the story.

 An 8-year-old Izuku, wearing a backpack, a hoodie, jeans, and shoes, walked thru the forest, He loved doing it, Izuku was quirkless so he didn't have many friends, with Many he, of course, any, He had zero friends because people avoided him like the plague, So To still play Izuku went to a fantasy world. He became an adventurer that discovered ancient civilizations and hidden arts worth billions and billions. In reality, he just ran around the forest saving cool stones or sticks. Right now he had a slightly curvy stick that looked like a sword. And he was acting like a pirate.

'' ADDORIBLE AHHHH,'' Inko called out, It was the same for some of the other girls, such as Nemuri, Medusa, Eri, Chitose, and Mitsuki. They were enchanted by the small cheerful Izuku that was happy.

'' ARRR MATEYY, LOOK STRAIGHT AHEAD.'' He yelled to himself, raising his sword high and storming forward, it was half of a wooden cabin. Broken down and ruined. Some trees nearby are broken. But something caught his eye. A true, treasure chest. He ran, right for it. Ignoring the danger and opening it. And as he opened it. Two heroes just came by.'' Wow, child watches yourself.'' A voice Izuku could have recognized a sleep, He turned around fast enough to break his neck.'' ALL MIGHT.'' All Might stood holding the cabin. It had collapsed, as Izuku ran in it.

'' I would follow that man to the end of the earth as my captain,'' Kirishima said looking at Pirate Izuku. In Kirishima's eyes, that stuff was manly as manly could be.'' Izuku laughed,'' I am not sure how good I would be on a boat, But I agree.'' Ida spoke while correcting the locations of his glasses from the middle lower part of his nose to the correct location high on his nose.

'' Kid just get here.'' A more tired-looking man said.'' Wait your Eraserhead, I know you.'' While Aizawa wasn't a hero for fame, Or even to be known, seeing the smile on Izuku, Forced a smile on his face.'' Yeah, that is it just walk out slowly, It's dangerous there.'' Izuku started looking between The two heroes and the chest.'' b-but treasure.'' Aizawa, you list the chest, I would like to see what is in it.'' Aizawa just groaned. It was worse enough, that Nezu forced him to work with All might, but now he had to indulge his enjoyment.

'' HAHA, BUT TREASURE.'' Emi laughed loving that Aizawa was, in fact, having to deal with Izuku, Hell she loved messing with the grumpy man, as tired as he was his reactions were really the best. It was why she tried her best to mess with him any way she could, But this time Izuku would mess with him, something also very enjoyable