Unkillable Izuku part 2

'' Where is he gone too?'' Fuwa asked with everyone shrugging.'' No idea really, He doesn't do that often but he is rather quiet about that sort of stuff.'' So what could it be?'' Kazuko asked  with Nemuri answering her.'' I doubt it's something bad, It will most likely be something weird, Maybe something special.'' It could be something with another god, You know we have seen that world with that one god, Light or something.'' No you mean sun, But yeah maybe.''

'' You ever thought it's nothing and Truth is just fucking with us. He is the type to do stuff like that. '' You make a good point Momo, Who knows what is going on in that brain of his,'' Izuku said as he thought about it. Only to thought, it would be pointless to understand what was going on in his mind, So he went to think about quirks.

'' Hey, can you tell me your quirks so I can make sure I have correctly written them down.'' Izuku asked his new girlfriends who nodded.'' Well, mine is called Leap, I can jump extremely high if I have a stable footing. The less stable the footing the less high I can jump. I also take no damage from the fall.'' Kazuho said with Aizawa's eyebrow twitching.'' Your pop step.'' The pink-haired girl ducked her head at that just a little.'' W-who?'' She tried asking with Truth popping out.'' She is, but chill, you're literally sitting a couple of meters away from one of the worst villains your world knows, and from a dude called Hero killer, So and vigilantly is not that bad.'' 

Truth went to sit back down and smile.'' So where have you been.'' Doing god cocaine.'' Kaminari didnt understand the sarcasm and asked in wonder.'' Wait that is a thing.'' This got Truth to start laughing .'' No, it was a joke. Just a joke, I was doing some talking with other gods, Had to give Sun an update about all of this. But I know what world to watch, It's an old favorite of mine. The one where Izuku is unkillable.''

Sero spoke up,'' That was the one where Bakugo like blew Midoriya's face off when we first met him right.'' Yeah, that one. Midoriya has a quirk that regenerates his cells at such a fast rate it impossible to cause him lasting harm.'' Wait about that I have a question. During the last time we watched it, It was said that it Tired him out when combined with OFA, So what if that keeps being the case, He uses OFA with regeneration it completely tires him out, Would he still heal from injuries.'' Good question AFO, Yes he would. Let's take a removed arm for example. Let's say it takes 1 minute to heal his arm completely, If his stamina is completely drained, It takes maybe 3 hours. In that time Izuku stays completely tired as the energy gets brought to that wound. But now let's watch it right.'' As Truth asked them they cheered loudly as they were excited about some cool action.

  The camera showed UA's Gym room. Dozen of students working together to learn how to be a hero. At the moment they were focused on martial arts, They were using submission holds, how to break bones, How to punch, Take a punch, Anything that could be seen as used in their future careers, You could see Mina on top of Izuku's back who was laying flat on his belly with his arm stretched out.

Mina gave a small whine as she saw herself.'' Cant I be on top of Izuku when he is turned around that is way more fun.'' Amen.'' Nemuri said with Ibara shaking her head.'' Hold up why don't we have those lessons.'' Nezu spoke up to Sero's request.'' Because we don't have an unbreakable dummy that can help.''

'' Okay Mina, You're going to place your boot right beside my shoulder blade,'' Izuku instructed as he lay on the ground. Mina placed her foot on his back.'' Now what?'' Okay grab my arm at the wrist and the fingers and lift it straight up.'' Like this.'' Mina lifted it and held his hand and wrist as she lifted it weakly.'' No keep my elbow straight, and pull my fingers back as a handle.'' Izuku instructed again with Mina doing it.'' Hold. Great from this point you have ranged over two of my joints, Now at this point you could ask me a question, If I refuse to answer, You slowly push my arm forward, toward your boot.'' Izuku said with Mina slowly moving his arm.'' Okay if you go over this, You will feel and hear a small pop, Go ahead.'' Mina applied a little more pressure and she felt it.'' Good, That is my shoulder Dislocating, Great job,'' Mina let go and Izuku's arm popped right back into place as he pushed himself up