Escanor Izuku

'' Hey Truth can we watch that pride one, It seems like a super fun one, We haven't watched that many prideful Izuku's.'' Chitose asked.'' Yeah, I want to see how cocky our workout nerd can become.'' Hey, I can become cocky.'' Nobody really believed him, as seeing Izuku like that.'' What.'' Izuku said with everyone shaking their heads not believing it really.'' Izuku shook his head and just went back to his upside-down push-ups.

'' Lets goo Midobro.'' Kirishima jumped down and started pushing out normal push-ups.'' Aw no handstand push-ups.'' I-I don't have that amount of balance to keep the stand upright.'' Yeah, I don't see how he does it, I can against a wall but I just fall.'' Nana said shaking her head.'' Counterbalance and wide base with your hand.'' Izuku started showing off slightly, '' I am so going to tackle you  if you keep doing that shit.'' Mina said seeing Izuku had started slowly doing turns while doing the handstand

'' Hey let's just watch the world, Dont start fights just yet, we can do that later, Just like when Izuku KOed Monoma, You can battle each other in a bit before we watch different universes. But before that let's just watch this next universe, You wanted pride Izuku right.'' Everyone nodded their heads wanting exactly that thing. So Truth snapped his finger starting the show.

 Izuku was the sweetest, humble, kid you could ever really find, Smiling all the time and wanting to be seen as friends with everyone, and trying his best to be friends with everyone, But then one day, Izuku was four and a half, And he changed. He became powerful, He became cocky. His quirk had taken effect, It started with him as 5 accidentally breaking the arm of one of his classmates, for everyone else, Izuku became a god, Being able to fight and defeat anyone, But Izuku didn't just become strong, He became cocky, prideful.

'' Oh and I can't fucking wait for it, I just love the idea of super cocky Izuku, Him knowing he is so much better than the rest of these suckers,'' Hmm Him just grabbing us and saying we belong to him, Yes sir,'' Mina said with a happy shake.

Nobody understood why this change happen, and to the eyes of nearly everyone, this was a permanent change, But for Izuku and Inko, This change happened when the sun was out, This, however, was a family secret, Inko knew that this version of himself, easily made enemies, So to make sure they would just head to him home at night and kick his ass,'' I understand mother, Do not fret.'' Izuku, who was only 13 at the moment still looked as if he was the lifetime Mr, Olympia, He had muscles on his muscles and his XXL shirt, was as tight as it was going to get.

'' NO FUCKING WAY,'' Natsuo screamed as Izuku was more bulked up than most heroes at 13 years old, He looks like he could break metal without effort, Without any hairs on his balls.'' No, That has to be a joke. He cant be that jacked.'' Truth just shrugged.'' There is a reason he is that confident

He walked thru the city just with an air of confidence around him, Either bumping into people or them going out of their way to not come in contact with Izuku. He walked thru everyone, ignoring the people running toward him, He kept walking, finding the soft wind that came from time to time rather annoying. He kept walking until he stood face, face to face. He stood in front of an injured All Might and an Injured AFO, All Might clearly losing this battle.'' SIR GET AWAY FROM HERE.'' All Might spoke as he stood in front of Izuku.

'' NAHHHHH, SOFT WINDS, THOSE WERE ALL MIGHT PUNCHES.'' Camie screamed not believing it one bit.'' I want that amount of power, It really seems like a super cool thing, Being so strong that I get barely affected by massive shockwaves of wind.'' Toru said. with Truth laughing.'' Now that would be scary, an invisible All Might.''

'' Do not block my view nor speak to me like I am inferior to you.'' Izuku spoke a royal tone as he backhanded All Might in the side making him fly into a nearby building.'' Ah, the unknown challenger, has a correct path, I accept you as my subject.'' Izuku walked up to the man, standing as tall as the man, Izuku's arm went up, The man thought he wanted to shake hands, But Izuku's hand went past and went to his shoulder. Izuku then pressed the man to the floor.'' Do not stand as my equal.''